Green bubble?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zamara, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Zamara Dedicated Player

Since the artifacts update dropped i keep seeing this little green bubble at the end of the stabilizer duo, it looks like a drop that couldn't get in the inventory which usually gets in once you've got enough space but this one never gets in, it stays there floating.
    Today i went in with 5 free inventory slots thinking it'd be enough to get everything in but at the end it wasn't & the bubble appeared again, it looks like it is an nth metal piece but i'm not sure. I've tried jumping through it but nothing appears to work, also tried the L2+R2 option but nothing happens.
    Now I remember reading about how we needed to have at least 2 slots available to get the stabilizers fragments & the base item from the duo when it was just released & that wasn't so hard to keep but now we basically need a whole row to collect the drops from a 1 minute or less instance? really? I remember seeing a thread about someone having the same issue it in the past weeks but i couldn't find it.
  2. Bzzzztt Active Player

Long long ago, in a DCUO far far away . . . oops, wrong franchise... anyway, way back when, items wouldn't automatically go into your inventory, you had to press a button to collect them. IIRC, on PC it was the ctrl button, but I could be wrong, and no clue what the PS equivalent was. If you get a floating reward bubble thingy again, check to see if you have an open inventory slot, maybe a lot of unexpected junk dropped. Clear a space or two, then if it doesn't pick up automatically, try pressing the collect button. Hope it helps.

EDIT: Logged in and checked, it was the CTRL button to collect on PC. If you go to settings/keybindings, its still listed as the LOOT key, if you need to check for the PS version.
    • Like x 2
  3. Sugr Bear Committed Player

The PS equivalent is L2+R2
    • Like x 1
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yeah i tried that & nothing happened, the L2 & R2 option i mentioned it's the equivalent to the CTRL button (googled it to be sure), i consumed everything to make space, tried to pull the loot but nothing happened & the bubble was still there after that.
    Back when i was just starting in the game i would get a message on my screen telling me to push the two buttons together whenever my inventory was full & there was floating loot, i would delete the trash, pull them in & the bubbles disappeared but with this one it doesn't work at all.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have a leaguemate who had the same issue last week. He also keeps a near full inventory.