Green Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laff Riot New Player

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/green-aura.7052/page-3#post-89555

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/green-aura.7052/page-3#post-89527

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/green-aura.7052/page-4#post-89587

The middle quote is my favorite. Deadmeat talks about how often these threads pop up.
    • Like x 3
  2. LL New Player

sad is what it is
  3. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

WOW that's the deadest dang horse I've ever seen!!!!!!!! And again I say, auras are lame anyway, I have all of them and never use them because they are just annoying.
  4. Laff Riot New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. The Kitsune New Player

Here is an idea for a great aura. Have it reflect your power-set.

Ice power Have the frost or mist
    Electric Have like electric currents bolts.
    Fire Have light flames
    Earth Dust type particles
    Sorcery Have the runic ring thing.
    Nature Sprinkling of flower petals or leaves Possible vines
    Gadgets is a hard one to think of.
    Light is already with the current auras.
    Mental is another hard one to think of.
    • Like x 3
  6. Statman New Player

While I'm all for new types of auras, I personally think that power set specific ones could interfere with seeing PI's on players (Example could be safety heals with electricity, etc). Stationary aura's (like what we have) don't really effect this as most power effects are moving constantly.
  7. LL New Player

I really just want green or black. :)
  8. Spector Knight New Player

9. LL New Player

Wait can I not get a green or black aura?
  10. MsMamba New Player

So this thread is still open why?
  11. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

Its not still open. Its a new one that someone thought needed to come back only hours after the last one (with the same title) left
  12. Lwee New Player

[IMG]

Once and for all, it's official, has been since FftL, srsly? Again?

It's their intellectual property, SOE asked and DC refused, because it's theirs, so they can, that simple.
    So short answer: No!
    Long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop trying to make logic out of it or find loopholes, it's not like SOE will purposely try to trick DC just to make your HL toon glow.

Does it make sense? I don't think so.
    Is it a bit silly of them? Damm right.
    Would it be cool? Fo sho!

....but the point is that they don't want, simple as that. Can we please now move on?

We all clear on this? The answer is no, no green aura, or lime, or jade, or emerald.

:-/
    • Like x 3
  13. DarthPig New Player

What about for Nature characters? Green Lanterns aren't the only green characters...
  14. Lwee New Player

[IMG]

Who said anything about powers or anything else? Green + Aura = No go...

...this is gonna take a while folks but we'll get thru this....
  15. DarthPig New Player

I wasn't being serious, at all.
  16. Lwee New Player

[IMG]
  17. DarthPig New Player

I've seen that response, about GLs not being the only green characters, on about half a dozen or so of these threads. It's like they don't want to listen. DC said no, end of story. That post was my poor attempt at humor, forgive me but I haven't slept, and I'm very tired.
  18. Durath Sa New Player

I've said it before, I'll say it again: if auras were just blank auras that used palette from the beginning we wouldn't have to keep hearing this.
    • Like x 2
  19. The Kitsune New Player

What about forest green? :p

and as to why. People refuse to accept no for an answer.
  20. Lwee New Player

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.