Great Revamp Boys XD

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Roguester, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Roguester Well-Known Player

Just came back after a brake,really impressed on the new changes,Your Hard Work has Payed off.
    Looking foreword too see what u have in store NEXT.

THUMBS UP.

• Like x 4
  2. blackdessert Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Surtur Well-Known Player

This dude is a joke. LOL
    • Like x 4
  4. Tarif Committed Player

Stats revamp was a joke. It is not what we fought hard all this time to get. Our stats are NOT mattering much at all. Game wide nerf is what it should have been named. Straight garbage that took every bit of growth we have put in years of work as players and as customers for our characters because a small minority of elitist players thought this was cute on the test servers, and had a Devs ear. Not a dollar from me again until they actually do some work and balance our game again, not with these small hot fixes we are getting that isnt impacting things like they actually should be. Our roles are horribly out of balance because everyone actually gets might now for basically nothing- just for purchasing power for their characters- so now half the players that are left are running "Battle Roles". Takes every thing that was unique from the dps role, with none of the clamp restrictions a dps has in content right now. Our stats dont matter anywhere near where they should, and powers are so imbalanced its sickening. Stats are so meaningless in higher levels- that characters with 150 arent seeing much of a difference compared to characters with 300. Content 2, 3, and 4 tiers lower than our current tier is drawn out, and tedious. Our complaints on these forums are deleted and cen sor ed all day and night. Nice community relation building there. DEVS - FIX OUR GAME. MAKE OUR STATS ACTUALLY MATTER AS THEY WERE INTENDED. BALANCE OUR ROLES AND POWERS.
    • Like x 4
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Give it up guys. Those who care mainly about PVP in DC should just walk away. The Devs are never gonna properly fix this mess.
    • Like x 7
  6. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Was just logging in to pvp until I literally could not stand it, and even looking at the DCUO Launcher.exe shortcut would literally make me go ugh... ugh and naseous.

Did not even bother with Open Episodes. As a former subscriber, there are a lot of free easy skill points I can get. But pvp is what got me really hooked onto DCUO, Legends pvp more so due to the slightly more level playing field.

So its bye bye for now for me from DCUO, cos of the current pvp.

Trying my hand in pvp Moba genre, something I am totally unfamiliar with. But queuing in solo in normal queues in Smite, really not working well so far. Been meeting a few people who blame everyone else on their team, but themselves. Seems those people are everywhere in pvp.

Also, Moba pvp has not clicked yet so far for me, cos its still kinda like pew pew pew to me. Reading and countering in Moba is a lot less skillful in my eyes than reading and countering in DCUO pvp.

Especially if you blockbreak someone 3/4/5 times in a row until they are scared to block and then they ramp up their combos and you block counter them on their melee holds. Or beating one person and holding a node in Ace Chem and then the same person comes back and fails again, and again and again..... until they literally give up and go challenge other nodes. Great feeling.

Or winning 1v2 matchups, and not against newbies. Absolutely sweet.

PS: Would appreciate some pointers in Smite, if anyone would be so kind.
  7. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

Yup, just throw in the towel. PvP has let me down more times than Jon Jones has.
    • Like x 3
  8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

But, your signature...lol
    • Like x 1
  9. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It would be tolerable (to me) if the shields and unblockables were fixed, but i know it wont they have too much on their plate now: water, 2 dlc/event, and whatever bugs they feel like fixing lol.

"oh yea guys after heavy demand we fixed that style clipping error"

Hahha
    • Like x 1
  10. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Yea i did all pvp feats and in same time i said never again :)
    That was few years ago like forever.
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I totally forgot about my signature. lol. I have signatures disabled on my browser so I don't see them. But I deleted the line now that you brought it to my attention. :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Mazahs Loyal Player

Sad but true.
    What's worse is EVEN if they knew how...I honestly don't think they care.

Take care Brice
    • Like x 1
  13. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

PvP isn't getting fixed. It's done.
    • Like x 1
  14. Roguester Well-Known Player