Great PVP idea for DCUO.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Titans1373, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Let me start off by saying Lair PVP is great. Great idea because matches are easy to find and they're unique. DCUO is making a killing on replay badges too I guarantee it. Makes getting t4 way easier and faster. Everytime I look at this forum though I find people crying about PVP. Crying pets are unfair, powers are unfair, clipping is unfair ect ect. All that really tells me is their gear is under powered or their skill isn't up to par. However t4 gear isn't easy to come by for two reasons;

1.Can't win matches while undergeared
    2. Can't find matches due to lack of players/or waiting for day to find a match.

I'm going through this right now trying to get my t4 and the most annoying thing is trying to find a match. I have a simple and very profitable solution for DCUO. After your toon gets full t3 gear, let legends rewards give t4 marks(mos I think). I played Legends until I had T3 and I think the level playing field really helped me develop solid PVP skills.This would help your average player get gear. Also can you imagine the profit increase in legends purchases? I mean I could see everyone running out and buying these "overpowered" characters(Hal, Steel, Lex ) in the hopes of winning matches. If these changes was implemented around the time you release Wonder woman or Flash profits would be huge!

Let's face it. It's way more fun to use your own toon in PVP. But Legends is way more balanced and way more profitable. Let's making it happen and I guarantee the following;

1. More pvp players
    2. Less complaining
    3. way more money (BTW more money dcuo makes, better quality stuff players will get)

PvP is a great part of this game and I don't want to see it die. It's what keeps me coming back. Any thoughts or suggestions??
  2. SlayingDaimon New Player

The developers said they were working on a system for pvp already.
    The legends characters are available at skeets vending machine as of GU23.
    Getting marks of strategy would be cool and it would be nice to see new legends characters.
  3. Claytoun New Player

i only don't agree with this point of your idea: if you want to reach the best armor you have to work hard like all players did before you (me too).. "no pain no gain"man
  4. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

very true but people will still buy them. Why wait a month when you can have it now.
  5. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

I agree with the work part. Stuff shouldn"t be handed to you. But at the same time it's a lot harder to find matches these days. I can que a match, start messing around or farming and forget all about it. 30 minutes later a player has declined the instance and I remember what I was trying to do.
  6. Claytoun New Player

that's another question.. queueing mechanics is not related to t4 gearing