Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by XODUIS, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I for one, I'm just trying to figure out why you instantly go antagonist in a discussion. There's no "I disagree with you" you instantly launch in insults and snide remarks. Yes the internet provides anonymity, but does that mean you can't discourse like an adult?
    • Like x 4
  2. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

GTA V is really an amazing game (not for children at all I have to be honest) and I do think that once GTA Online drops DCUO will lose a portion of it's population, atleast for a little bit. I'll be playing both. hopefully DC will start puting out content that keeps people interested through a 3-day farm period where you can do everything and have everything (aka sons of trigon)
  3. Meta Flare New Player

What you don't seem to understand is that you not liking my naruto idea or anime in general is/was not the problem I have with you. You always bring it back to that for some reason.

Just read quantums reply to you above cuz I don't feel like retyping basically the same thing. This is the reason I always say something to you.

Ps. I say Richard so I don't get in trouble for swearing. You obviously know what I'm saying when I say it.

Pps. I'm not trying to get you to leave cuz I am better than you. I and many others just want you to leave for the reasons that I've stated. And trust me I don't think many people on here want to know you if this is how you act.
    • Like x 2
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Soooo I bought 90m worth of stocks..... and the stock just crashed this morning :oops: