Grain of Time

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pillowpet, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Pillowpet New Player

Should I be spending these or saving them for when I'm max CR?
  2. Canadian Justice Committed Player

If you are levelling up to the CR 327 entry point of the DLC, save them. No point in wasting marks on purple gear.
    • Like x 3
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I would save them unles you just cannot obtain that one piece of gear you need to meaningfully progress.

However, given content doesn't have loot locks now that probably just comes down more now to time and patience and continuing to run content.

Like Canadian Justice said you're probably just better off saving them for now until you get into the save the universe DLC then spend them.
    • Like x 3
  4. Pillowpet New Player

Figured as much, thanks.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

I have been working on an alt, you will reach an awkward point between 322 (all 280 gear) and 327 (StU entry CR.) that the only content that progresses you is the Flashpoint content. I think this is only happening because Save the Universe is not a full DLC and a half step, so entry to Flashpoint is really where the 280 drops get you.

My advice would be do your flashpoint stuff for lockout and try to fill the gaps you have to boost your CR.

But in the end of the day, you should do what you want to do. Time capsule gear can fill missing spots if you have the in game money to buy off the broker. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯