Gotham Wastelands Explorer feat needs to be fixed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]

I've been trying to get this feat Gotham Wastelands Explorer feat. It requires all 9 reconnaissance terminals to be discovered and interacted with. There's 1 that's been glitched for a while. When I click it, it just frezzes the game. You can't click anything. I had to close the game and reopen it.
    • Like x 1
  2. Baby Sister Committed Player

Thanks +1 we needed this! :D
  3. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I can confirm this too. Some terminals if you touch them in the area, your game freeze but the camera movements stay. You just can`t touch anything to get out, not even move your character. Hotbar not working too. Only thing to do is log out and remember to not touch them. Fix it please.
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

This has been broken for over a year now. I experienced it over a year ago myself and its been reported multiple times. For some reason bugs like this dont get fixed. Im sure if it was a time capsule feat it would be hotfixed right away :p Btw this should probably be in the bug section but im pretty sure there is a thread there about this already. But because its such an old bug ya might have to do some digging for the thread.
    • Like x 1
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes this needed to be fixed. Did you eventually get the feat?
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yes this is sadly an old but ongoing issue. Now.. from past experience you do get credit for the console you just clicked on but the BAD part is the ONLY way I ever found to break out of that FREEZE is to hit control, alt, delete and then completely shut off the game and re log. WHICH would not be that bad if it was only one console but as i recall, been a little while, there are two (for sure) and possibly as many as three that freeze you that way. Quite an ordeal to go through to get one TEN point feat.
  7. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I had found 2 of them to be bugged for the hero side, the one you show and one on the roof of the Tunnel of Lust.

Basically it would freeze everything so being on PC I was forced to do ctrl+alt+delete, end task to get out of it but both terminals would register as completed. Its an annoying way to get them but I did get them.
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

I thought you got the tick even if it froze and had to restart. Regardless it should be fixed by now as I remember the arkham thread being acknowledged by a dev sometime ago.