Not A Bug Gorgon Slayer Style Drop Rate

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cyber Aesir, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Cyber Aesir New Player

This may or may not be a bug. Personally, I would just like for the drop rate of this style set to be investigated. I have been hunting for the gorgon style waist for years. Is it dropping at all? Is the drop rate just too low? A response would be greatly appreciated.
    • Like x 2
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

lol some of these styles should of been in the rare vender. Or waiting for more style unlock. I complete some styles on one character but not another.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The whole style was a low drop rate, Blood Bat in Riddled With Crime was worse. Not a bug.
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Normally, I would totally agree, but that whole thing with the Bandanna not dropping from Sub-Avatars being confirmed makes me wonder. Can't hurt to check, right?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'll play around in that episode this weekend, if I get a waist I'll post a screenshot.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is not a bug. That said, the Gorgon Slayer style will be additionally obtainable in Wonderverse.
    • Like x 13
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

Had to log in just to like that, might finally finish it after so many years :eek:
    • Like x 1
  8. Cyber Aesir New Player

Thank you! I figured, the response is greatly appreciated though. I'm looking forward to finnally getting my gorgon waist to finish the set. ^_^
  9. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    No but really, thank you!! I will finally be able to finish that style! and have the hands on my main!
    • Like x 1
  10. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

That's great news! While I was lucky enough to have the style complete on my main, with it not being available in style unlocking yet, many of my alts do not have it.
    So thanks a boatload for making it available again and in a probably much easier method to obtain.
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

Awesome, ideally Amazon Hoplite from AF1 as well. For me I just share them but someone new that's a lot of runs of the alert to complete and I suspect those queues aren't dropping these days. Also the Amazon vendor weapons from AF1 are awesome it'd be cool to see those as the weapon style (unless of course you have a newer, better weapon set)
  12. Tygerfyre Committed Player

While it may not be a bug, it's also not desirable. The whole point of the loot picker was to make sure we were getting meaningful loot options each time. But if a piece never even shows up in the loot picker for a given piece of gear/content, what's the point of having the flexibility of the loot picker? I've got one piece of Gorgon Slayer left to grab too, long after the content itself has been rendered irrelevant. Glad to hear it will make a return in Wonderverse to correct the problem.

That being said, some news on when we might get updates to Style Unlocking and the rare styles vendors would also be appreciated.
  13. Zamara Dedicated Player

The drops for this style are currently tradeable in test, hopefully they'll stay that way when they go into the live server. They're random drops like the generator mods and base items but we can farm them as much as we want without replays and while doing so we're earning the new currency too, so it's way better than running older content and will most likely find groups easier.
  14. Fanting New Player

Thank you mepps, that's what I just needed, fr thanks.