good things, bad things

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

This is such a letdown devs.
    Clamp is great!!! It needs to be stricter IMO. We arent clamped enough and can overpower mechanics still in many many i stances.
    Revisiting elite versions of the good raids is great even if its incredibly frustrating because no one knows how to do them.
    That said good job on that part anyway.

Now, everything else……. Swing an miss. Its sad how much time you must have wasted on this……

Omnibus -
    What a failed waste of time…..
    We could Q up in on duty for more things at once than omnibus Q’s us for so we actually LOST Q potential not gained. Also, the screen is hard to see due to no contrast and w/out contrast, some of us cant see it at all (im color blind to a fair degree so all i can do is scroll to the bottom till im confident im there an select custom an do this the old way (which wont force me into instances i dont want so its better to do it this way anyway).
    The point of omnibus was to quickly get us into runs to get source, issue is, it is the slower way. Its miles faster to just do a bounty and/or FOS3. Even doomsday raid. Theres so many options for quicker source that most people wont be using omnibus. What it accomplished is keeping end game Players from running old content which makes it even harder for new players than intended (yes, my perspective on this has changed from day 1)

Save the Universe -
    Its cool, rehasing old content has its pros an cons. Not gonna dig into it. I havent found a group that knows what to do in FOS2 this aint beat elite yet myself but im confident its very easy if players know what to do. That was the case originally and i see no reason why it’d be hard now.

Styles available -
    Very cool, eliminates farming gear syltyles and we only need to farm the source. Sweet, especially since theres jo lock making this quick an easy via bountys and FOS3 (omnibus huge waste of time remember)

No source from relevant content -
    This is really bad in the long run i think. What this does is removes ALL incentive to run relevant content beyond completing the gear/feats. So basically once ur clear of it theres no incentive to run it and that will shorten the life.

Allys -
    Meh, very underwhelming and they are clunky to use if u ask me. Pressing R3 just doesnt feel “natural”. I think these could be migrated to our utility. I’d personally rather bench a pet an use these instead maybe. Personal preference tho. No biggie either way.

Thats all i got so far really. Thats my 1st weekend observations.
  2. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

What you mean? Omnibus queue you to every single instance you are legible
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No, you can only queue for one type of content unfortunately. What the OP means is that if we go into the old On Duty menu we can queue for everything at the same time - all solos, all duos, all alerts and all raids. With the Omnibus you can only queue into one type at a time, so you can only queue for solos or duos or alerts or raids, not all at once.
    • Like x 2
  4. Yaiba Committed Player

Why do you want stats clamping to be stricter? And I'm pretty sure in relevant contents (mostly alerts), you can skip some mechanics, like Queen Diana's reflection phase (WV and FP alerts), etc :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Because i think its too loose, content in lots of cases can still easily be mowed through and the intent was that u must play it and cant ig ore mechanics but we are tuned too high for that.
    Part of the purpose was to allow newer players to play too and learn and grow but that still wont happen in most cases. Theres already a post asking if mechanics in FOS3 need to be done (i.e. sentrys). They are asking because people arent doing it an they aint doing it because we can still steam roll it. If we can, then we are tuned too high im guessing (maybe its something else tho)
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

P
    exactly