Good riddance!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ergotth, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Ergotth Committed Player

Farewell...
    To the escrows system
    No cash-cap
    No further debts to be paid
    At last
    Can rest my Daybreak Coins
    The weight of repairs
    All falls away
    in time

Good riddance...
    to all Escrows
    To all cash cap that stiffled me!
    They've come and gone
    And passed me by
    Good riddance
    To Escrows
    • Like x 3
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Take a break! and return.
  3. Ergotth Committed Player

I actualy AM a returning player xD Last time I played the Long Live the Legion episode started and I played for a week or two, then paused again to play other games. Today I decided to give the game a try and BOY SO MUCH CHANGED! And the absence of Escrows made me all giddy!
    • Like x 4
  4. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Hope you're up for a challenge :), all content seems more involved with the purpose of this game, we have a threat.
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Ergotth Committed Player

The new way to queue with Omnibus and "quick play" seems fun to me, it looks very streamlined and almost easy to understand. Also House of Legends is quite an amazing Hero+Villains Hub and although this is old news, the improved textures all POP! I made a new character to replay the goold ol'fashioned lv 1-30 content, and I noticed how the NPCs look SO GOOD!

(also, I wonder who will get the reference in my post xD)
    • Like x 3
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

You and gifs are making me laugh hard af lol.
  8. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Tell bout it, it's a great update that we true duo players can enjoy.
    • Like x 1
  9. Ergotth Committed Player

Finaly found the update thread about the new perks. Now I understand. Free got a cap of 50k, Premium (like me) get unlimited. After all, this whole Escrow business and episodes was what drove me to rarely buy Legendary and play the game just while it lasts and take a break for long periods of time. This recent update definitely makes me want to play more regularly, but also not force myself to play everyday to not waste a single day of Legendary access... because I ain't buying none xD
    • Like x 1
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

ok. /facepalm. I'd been hoping Swamp Thing would show up on HBO soon. It's seemingly happening soon. F. Bought season one on Amazon. What? the DC app is ended. I watched it on the app, then CW got the rights to show it, and it's not yet passed on to HBO. Yet Titans has season 3 on HBO debuting recently. /ShakeFist@JJAbramsHBO deal(s), JLD?.
    • Like x 3
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  12. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Ahhh lol glad you enjoy the new changes but ahhh about the cash cap, I'm surprised people ain't arguing about that.
    • Like x 2
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

IDK
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

15. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

What's that?