Goo be Gone feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sentiency, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Other than burning Batman Who Laughs very quickly at the start, does anyone else know how to get this feat? I ask because I have a few league mates that want it, but some aren’t dps and so the burn strategy I’ve seen on YouTube wouldn’t work for my group. We’ve tried tanking him in the corners, along the walls, avoiding the toxin as it spawns… but it seems the toxin spawns too randomly for us to track when and where it will be next. Does anyone have a strategy for this?
  2. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Best thing to help.you is to Zoom out completely. The times I fought him, the toxins never spawned in the middle of the walls. They spawned in the center and near the corners, but not in the center of the walls. Idk, I guess it was just my run. Zooming out your camera will help alot. I almost got that feat, but got knocked into some toxin
  3. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Yeah, tried that too. I can *usually* get past the first spawn but the second time around it usually spawns directly underneath me or someone else in the group. That or very close by and we get knocked into it
  4. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Behind BMWL are windows, stand on the ledge and you can't get poisoned. Like Abysmal Eruptions.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Thank you! I’ll give that a shot.