Golden Exobyte Question/Problem

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El Guapo, Nov 21, 2018.

1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Recently i leveled up some alts to 230 cr and the golden exabytes i thought were supposed to knock the metagenes up to 193ish only knock them up slightly passed 100 in the preview (didn't square button finalize). They were each sitting at about 115 cr before i started and i leveled them so i thought would get the most from the exobytes.

I remember a post from the devs/daybreak....whoever about getting the golden box from the journal before a certain date or they would be gone so i went on each alt and grabbed them from the journal before the deadline, NEVER opening the boxes until i leveled them where i wanted. My other toons were at a pretty high level and i had no problem with those but i accepted those boxes early on when 1st introduced to game.

These last boxes i opened this passed weekend and on each alt when i preview to see where the metagenes end up they all only go slightly passed 100 which is low compared to my earlier alts during first introduction of the goldens.

So am i or have i done something wrong? Am i missing something? I'm completely confused about why this is happening only on these alts and didn't happen on the others. Again during when 1st introduced on my higher alts they all went up to 193-194 sometimes criting up to 199 or 200 on 1 or 2 metagenes. Were the exos only "OP" for a certain amount of time?

I hope i included enough info and feedback is appreciated. Help a brother out :)
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Thats working as intended. The Golden Exobytes reaching 193 was only to be a limited time at the launch of the Augment system to allow folks to have their Augments at the level of the mods that they were replacing. It was never intended to be a method to "skip" in this manner. I had the same mentality when saving mine but alas it wasn't suppose to work like that.
  3. WADE Well-Known Player

there was a post by mepps that the big bonus only lasted like a month or 2 after the switch to augments
  4. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Thats kind of unfortunate but actually a relief lol. I thought it was something i messed up on my end. Thanks for the info :)
    • Like x 1
  5. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info. I'm not on forums all that much and although i check in occasionally i do miss things.