Gold standard US villian

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sleepy Healer, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

All my feats come from lpve. Its,the only thing in this game currently. Maybe I did it take wrong but it's prob because I assume you were trying to start something like a good portion of this forum community like to. So I apologize
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

3. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

No sweat. I'm off tomorrow and Friday. Treat yourself to another feat. I like when others have more feats. If I can muster up 4 out of 8 for the group. I'll guarantee my people for the Granny Gold Star run if you want to join. Bring 4 others if you like. Isn't mandatory. But I'm always open to extend my list of players that I can rely on. So if you have 4 from your league you can trust that might be willing to earn the feat. Bring them. As I stated our faction is tiny, it's growing slowly I feel. But Still small enough where experienced players are very limited. Chaotic Rail from AK OP and I are trying to get everyone to know each other better since our faction is so tiny and everyone is into their clicks.
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Honestly for 4 years I've never cared to interact with alot of pPl on the villian faction. Every person you listed I do not know :p
  5. Malachyte Devoted Player

I could care less about feats these days...lol
  6. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Craziness. I'm about to hit my 2yr anniversary in January.
  7. djcrossfade Committed Player

you guys play on ps4 or pc ? none of my members are active in NarutoDbzfans
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ps4 sir. I'll be on whitecell all night if you want to hit me up. I just got done running um with league
  9. djcrossfade Committed Player

my main toon is a bad guy and his name is ImNotSoEvil .tho i wont be on tonight :) will be on tomorrow
  10. djcrossfade Committed Player

p.s what is U.m ?
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

A hard raid
  12. djcrossfade Committed Player

ah ok
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Unholy Matrimony. I ran this raid twice yesterday. I got into a phenomenal pug group early in the morning, and we burned through umr, bs and bdr pretty much as a unit (I think we replaced one person for bdr). Then last night I ran with a group that was feat hunting. We did the Avatar of Sin fight twice so everyone could get the feat for not burning the Fearsome Five members, got everyone Speed Demon, then wiped and got everyone Demonless. We tried to not get the pentagrams, but everyone was tired, so after one wipe, we gave up on that one and just trashed Trigon. 55 feat points gained.
    • Like x 2
  14. Malachyte Devoted Player

Good Job !!!
  15. djcrossfade Committed Player

nice
  16. djcrossfade Committed Player

u get 55 feat points for this wow :)
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So r u joining?
  18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

1 25 pointer and 3 different 10 pointers
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

20. Red Jenni Loyal Player

You know, G, I've got toons in 4 different leagues (well known ones), and when I'm switching around, none of them has a higher population or a more "vocally-involved" one than this league. It shows you've done a great job and have a great group. This is the league that people should be looking for (unless they're d**ks).
    • Like x 1