Give us the scoop...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, Nov 30, 2015.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

This weekend, the HoD seemed unusually empty. I'm a USPS Villain

There was a very slow moving LFG as well.

Even with suicide squad enabled and queuing for both roles, if an instance popped it took rather long.

Things seemed very off and it left a bad taste in my mouth? What can we expect for DCUO? I know the new episode is up in a couple (days) hopefully. Aside from that, what else? Could this lull in be in part to often requested content/suggestions not being addressed?

****Before anyone accuses me of just doing end-game, I ran Alts as well throughout all the tiers. It all seemed barren. Maybe I just queue things at the most inconvenient times but it was off. ****

Just a concerned player that needs to know what the deal is. Are people that burnt out from DCUO?

Thanks for reading.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

Keep in mind this was a holiday weekend if you're in the US servers
    • Like x 5
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Hey there ! , there are some facts that you need to keep in mind

1) thanks giving was not too long ago , maybe People still at their family houses

2) mid-term is upon us , maybe half are studying

3) maybe the phase your were in was slow ?

4) maybe People left for vecation ?

5) I can assure u that hero side USPS if full .
    • Like x 1
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I'm on usps villain really didn't notice any change from what your referimg to
  5. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

It might just be me. But I think a lot of people are pugging a lot less in order to speed up times. Even if I'm loot locked, I'd rather do something for a friend in a raid so I know they aren't struggling for 30 minutes. Even BD takes 15-20 minutes at most if people know what they are doing.
    • Like x 3
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I hardly pug. I really think your right and people are pugging less and less
  7. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

On hero USPC, nowadays you see a lot of players on...sadly you see them log in, and then players seem to be divided in two categories:

1.- Log about 5 miutes, say hi and log out.
    2.- Log, run dailies, hang out in the WT just chatting for a bit, maybe doing an alert, log out.
  8. Deranya Dedicated Player

EUPC has been catching more dust than usual the last 2-3 days. It is quite creepy actually, I thought I was in the PvP phase for about an hour before I actually saw someone running around the HoD xD
  9. Owl Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  10. the solowing Steadfast Player

my Ps4 power supply failed more specifically 6 capacitors

[IMG]

So no shout rants until my replacement part comws...which should be tonight
  11. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Yeah this may be why you didn't notice what I have.

I get in pre-made groups with friends and help out people who send me tells all the time. Just this weekend though it seemed off.
  12. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Ouch, that looks expensive to replace! I have no idea what any of that is btw
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It was a holliday week-end.

And PSN was down more often then not.
    Kind of hard to play when the network is down most of the time.
    • Like x 1
  14. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I do have a hero bank toon. If I ever decide to move her from her bank spot in the WT I'll have to take a look around one day :)
    • Like x 1
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

You know the thingy that you connect your power cord into in the PS4? Thats the piece where all the electricity runs through before it powers up your ps4
  16. Backseid Devoted Player

Wow really?! What caused that? I just got a PS4 :eek:
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

bla im sorry they are transistors xD most likely due to power surge xD
    • Like x 1
  18. Backseid Devoted Player

Ah, gotchya.
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

booreddd