GIFS

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Willydon305, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

I see all the cool GIF'S my fellow DCUO forum contributers have going on there signatures, but every time i try and put one up on my signature it doesn't show… Is there software I need to download in order to get GIF'S and pictures to show on my signature. Seeking some advice because I know zero about GIFS… Thanks in advance.
  2. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

What you do is get the link of the GIF then paste the link on the "add image" selection. This should give you the GIF on your Sig.

P.S.: The add image selection is on top beside the add media and link. The one with the tree on it.
    • Like x 2
  3. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

I tried that and it never works, it just displays the link… I have a macbook pro laptop, if that makes any difference… I'm wondering if I have to download something in order to get the GIF to work. Thank you for the input (-:
  4. Treat New Player

Red color text on this background hurts my eyes...... Uh link the source of the img to us?
    • Like x 1
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Since it didn't work put the link here
    http://tinypic.com/
    Click upload.
    Copy the direct layout link and put it in the Insert Image button. Click save and done.
    • Like x 1
  6. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

7. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

I did it on a mac mini so I dont think it makes a difference. Did you have the image link or just site link. You have to use the Image link itself. On a mac, I believe you just right click the GIF and "copy image location".
    • Like x 2
  8. General Zod 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  9. Treat New Player

o_O that was a link to youtube....
  10. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Thank you guys for all the feedback and advice, You guys are awesome… Check out the signature (-:
  11. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

LOL I told you i know zero about GIFS LOL...
  12. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Nice! Have fun with it :p
    • Like x 1
  13. General Zod 10000 Post Club

That's ok I'm here for everyones gif needs
    • Like x 1
  14. Treat New Player

but the Text COLOR D:
  15. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Treat's mistified by the Text Color....o_O
  16. Mont New Player

Naw she is normal one, everyone else is