getting the Flash/Reverse flash iconic gear proves more could be coming

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

This is purely for speculation and what has and possibly could happen, being told it will never happen when it does makes me make threads like these every year or so , because they release something that was said to NEVER be coming to the game.

with the Aniversary update and event, we have been given soooo much, i was so happy and suprised, now we have TONS of flash styles people have made with these new outfits and i have seen some pretty good ones. im a sucker for keeping it close to canon of what ever character im doing but i can really appreciate a custom job too, it's very easy to make pretty much any variant of a flash that has appeared in comic books, Tv shows, Animated Movies and Shows, and Movies, its great, now they just need to add a couple different Movement styles to that tab with so many options.

ive been told We would never get this stuff we got EVER, because the IP holder, aka the person who decides whether it's ok to use these specific DC characters costume pieces and emblems. Told over and over which at first, the reason the Negative speedforce Material looks like it does, is because that was all they could do, they legally weren't allowed to make it like the stuff we have now, but slowly and slowy with each month passing on we get more and more , flash, lantern, We were NEVER suppose to get the Actual batman Cowl, but we did, we got all of it. so cheers to SOE/Daybreak to giving us all of these things below is what i predict and hope we will get, its not a large list.

1. Reverse Speedforce or "red" Lightning movement style "we got the lantern construct flight stream"

2. More Flight Rings but , a Blue/Indigo/Orange/Violet variations, if you put it on a character just like the speedforce ring, it gives you flight, but with these, you get the glowy Ring on the Left Hand, if your Powerset is Light aka Hardlight , it's on the left so your Green ring, or Amber "Yellow" Ring stays on the right, to emulate how Kyle Rayner is portrayed , he has the blue and green lantern constructs, but hes wearing a blue lantern suit, and has a blue and Green ring on, one on each hand.

3. they could do the above or just have it replace the HL ring the player has on, and also give the HL powerset constructs a color change to that blue / Indigo/Orange/Violet along with the flight, that would be the Best IMO, and for Red lanterns, it would just replace the Ring, but taking the red lantern into account, the Two ring idea seems to go better, and would make more sense

4. This idea is the one that probably won't happen but would be awesome, and would Make it so they would'nt need the above, No not being able to do Power color changes for powers, cause that would just be a mess and
    very hard for them to do, but,
    Add a Power Style Tab like the Movement style tab, and just have Various styles that could be utilized in the same way because making say BLACK fire would be cool but not realistic also would i assume be a nightmare in
    development to make all 9 or so colors Blue/Indigo/Violet/Orange/Red/Green/Yellow/White/Black, it would be not cost effective, cause by adding the power styles. gives the option to sell on the market place, and booster bundle type loot boxes, like materials.
    The Latter is better and more doable, if they would do the powerset style, cause they could do more then just lantern stuff, and make some unique stuff.
    even if they did add the powerset style, adding the lantern corp Flight Rings would work on top of it, if they didn't make lantern powerset styles for that tab. so... i have given all this stuff lots of thought for years,

From the Lantern Emblem, Auras that actually match the corps, the Lantern Armor sets, the Lantern movement styles, All that happened, when back 6 years ago, being told by everyone it would never happen, you can see why i am optimistic about some of this stuff happening.

Thx for reading, i know my writing is clunky and bad but everything is explained.
    CHeers
    • Like x 1