Getting disconnected after Legends PVP matches.

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Hero of Justice, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Hero of Justice New Player

Hi, I posted this in the bugs section in case it was some sort of bug with the maps, but it could also be a computer issue so I'm posting it here as well.

So this is an issue that has been going on for a while for me on USPC - on many maps a disconnect after you leave the match is inevitable. On the Shadowland, Lair Battles, and Inner Sanctum the chances of being DCed after your first match is almost 100%, it's very rare that you aren't kicked when you try to leave the instance. I have not played the Arenas side in a long time so I can't confirm if the disconnecting occurs on that side as well for these maps.

Other maps, like the Batcave, are far more stable but are still prone to the occasional disconnect seemingly at random (typically after 10+ matches, occasionally after 1 or 2).

From what I can tell this seems to occur to other people as well. It'd be much appreciated if whatever is wrong with zoning for Legends maps is fixed, becasue right now I pretty much can't do Legends whenever these maps enter the rotation. USPC like I mentioned above. Thanks.