Genuine Fact Checkers wanted, for a Feat Database.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Great Architect, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Great Architect Loyal Player

What is being fact-checked is, initially: -

Feats: Names, Descriptions, and FP rewarded, the Roles and Factions that can achieve them.

For instance, some Styles are Faction-specific. One or two Styles are Role-specific. And I believe that two are Role AND Faction specific.

But this is what needs not just me checking.

I've found that the info on http://www.zonexus.ca/ is occasionally incorrect. Either in the name of the Feat, or it's description of the requirements.

That makes it unreliable for a fully-searchable database base on keywords. For instance "2017" or "Attack" would not, searching on the Nexus output, find you the "Exobyte Earth Station" or "Antimatter Observatory" Feats.

I'm committed to putting a basic, properly searchable Feat database up on the internet as soon as is practical. It has a lot of bits and pieces that might seem odd, but regardless they should be noted - for instance, there are a huge number of Feats that are listed in the F2P "Episodes" Feats list that can't be achieved by F2P players - (not the R&D Feats that get granted at 25). Why are they there :D?

So, it's important (to me) to note that some Feats may be listed, but not achievable at F2P and Premium Levels.

Would anybody like to help out? It's *much* easier to check someone else's findings than it is for me to do the work myself.

And this is something the Community have been crying out for - a properly searchable Feat interface.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you see an error on zonexus you can message IonHero:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?members/ionhero.310348/
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

There are plenty - but I'm 100% certain that being able to talk to the guy that runs that site will make both sites better. Thank you.
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

However - that's not what I'm asking for, but I *have* sent a PM asking about a collaboration to Ion.