Generator Mods Not Stackable? Really?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El Guapo, Dec 13, 2021.

1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Are you trying to make us buy more inventory slots Daybreak?
    • Like x 1
  2. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

I made a post about this recently and it was confirmed to be a bug that they are looking into.
  3. Impulsive Level 30

Well since you need to salvage those to get the Core Elements with the new upgrade system i don't see the drama that it doesn't stack.

• Like x 2
  4. Patrick_Jones Level 30

well, if you have equipped mods in decent amount (like 42.3 mods x 12) , you better Salvage rest of 'em
    since mod upgrade has different system. when you salvage, you get Core Elements which is R&D comp needed to get .4 mods
    • Like x 1
  5. PlayerNumberWhoKnows Active Player

Flashpoint mods and crafting is by far the worst, a nightmare to this day. That is something that can arguably make you do that. Probably had its outrage back then, when it was the latest ep.
    Doom mods are a delight compared to that.
    • Like x 3
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Base mods just need to be like origin mods. Add stuff to it and it increases its level. Simple and non convoluted.
    • Like x 3
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, but that's like which would you prefer. Wading through sludge water or stepping in dog poop. Neither are enjoyable.

I don't understand why we can't just have it like the system we have for augments and artifacts. Where we get the mod component as a drop and feed it to the slot. It would work like Origin Augments and we could swap between them.
    • Like x 1
  8. Trykz Dedicated Player

So much this.
    Do the same with tac mods and with the stat based gen mods pleeeaaasssseeee