Gauss Grenade No Damage

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by exil3d, Nov 28, 2013.

1. exil3d New Player

I think video can explain better then me.....
    • Like x 17
  2. TheDark Devoted Player

Gauss doesn't always register damage when it's supposed to. This happens in all of the content.
  3. Kiddslayer Well-Known Player

ok yea i knew that this happened all the time but now its more rampant. I literally did 4 instances and im paying attention to whether my gauss grenade is hitting or not. Not only am I not getting pi, but i am also not getting any damage from it. I was in nexus and at the side bosses i had to hit GG 5 times in a row in order for it to hit once. So I'm using power and I'm not getting any damage at all. When it came to hallways, GG would only hit 1 add at a time(I'm pretty sure its an aoe move lol).
    • Like x 1
  4. TheDark Devoted Player

yea it's aoe. it'll hit at most 8 targets in its aoe and splits on that amount. I didn't pay attention to it in the hallways but when I ran 2 burst power combo with GG & NG on bosses my GG didn't always register.

I sent this thread to mepps & tunso but they didn't say anything and this thread isn't getting enough attention so I don't know how long it'll be until it gets fixed.
  5. Meztron New Player

This needs to be fixed! Devs please sort this out!
  6. DaiKaiJu New Player

Just saw this video and tested the move on a level 4 screamer with my level 19 toon.
    Gauss Grenade does indeed miss it's damage tick, when thrown from far away, which is weird for grenades since they should be ranged moves....... but it is definitely missing it's mark.
  7. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

l don't use Gauss in DPS mode (Napalm instead), but l use it in control mode & l wanna be Ranged. & l miss some damage & electro PI because of that, although debuff hangs... Bad indeed!!:mad:
  8. Infinity New Player

I want GG to be fixed for my christmas present.
  9. Patm82 Well-Known Player

i use GG as one of my main dps power and i notice its not working to so i switched to Napalm but i really would love to use GG so please fix this :(
  10. Gro Man New Player

This is rather annoying. I am having issues with a lot of gadget powers though, mainly when the lag is bad. It is rather embarrassing to run L&W and have the worst DPS because I cant set up my PI's due to lag, or whatever else is going on.

I ran last night and only had like 2.5 mil damage out with the top DPS having 7+ mil. All because my PI's aren't hitting or registering in order or in time. I was with one of those groups who had issues with basic English comprehension as well so the whole raid I get to listen about how bad I suck for being fully geared.

Powers freeze up, buttons seem stuck, our hardest hitting powers dont even work because they require a timely PI set up in most cases.

I can't even DPS some raids anymore without the threat of being kicked every time.

/annoyed