Game Update 94 and Spring!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Each set is a different style, yes. It's a one-stop shop for characters leveling up versus running around the WT/HoD trying to figure out what vendor you're supposed to be buying from next. But each vendor in the PD/NC will offer you the same thing depending on what your CR is.
  2. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

I.e, as a cr268 nothing shows up in the vendor so I went to CC Starro to get meras set, and to gotham gang war to get Riddlers etc.
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

The Blossoming Spore pet has been on the vendor for a while now, what does this refer to? is there a new pet this year with the same name? couldn't find anything on the vendor, so is it a drop somewhere? It's mentioned on the same sentence as all the new additions so it makes it sound as something new that was added this year.
  4. myandria Item Storage

The Blossoming Spore pet is still there; however, there are new ones that pertain to powers: heal (Elderberry Seed Pod), dps (Nightshade Seed Pod), control (Mandrake Seed Pod) and tank (Purple Nightshade Seed Pod).
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

You can tell those are old just by their position in the vendor but just to make sure i looked them up and there's posts about them in here from 2013, so those have been there for a long time now.
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

As someone else mentioned, the MSO only holds gear up to Tier 6, would have been useful for that to be mentioned, or simply have MSO hold all Tier Gear
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It lists gear up to episode 31. That's way past tier 6.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

As am sure you know by heart, not even in Tier One, so have no idea which Episodes cover what Tier
  9. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Is it just me or some NPCs lost some parts of their 'capes'? Zatanna, Constantine, Fate...
    It's kinda awkward... o_O
    [IMG]
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well if you stopped hoarding gear for the past 8 years and just put it on...
    Where did you read the vendor only goes up to tier 6?
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can't remember where read it, which is why didn't quote any names, so any and all errors are on me (just remember them saying they couldn't see anything over 260 something, again, that number could be, and probably is, wrong)
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The vendor doesn't show you gear if you're past relevance for it. 268 would be past relevance for anything episode 31 and under.
    • Like x 1
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't just say that? Fairly sure you just quoted me saying that, must be seeing things (or not seeing things if it didn't happen...)
  14. NHOJunior New Player

[IMG]
    Anyone know what happens on chaos gotham?
    I can not leave the instance...
  15. Mazzacrex New Player

Those are not pets just regular buff trinkets. Does the Death Blossom Pet drop in this season or no? I have been trying to get it everyday and it hasn't dropped at all. I would rather not spend 100 seeds on an old Cherry Blossom pet. Anyone know?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.