Game Update 94 and Spring!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The universal tier vendor has been enabled.
    • Like x 1
  2. BackintheSaddle Active Player

Where is it for heroes and villains?
    • Like x 1
  3. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Isn't it in the safehouses?
  4. Ekart Committed Player

Maybe fixing Shazam so we can complete Shattered Gotham is more important than this.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Mepps is doing his job: he ain't a DEV
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

I like this, now I can use my alts to farm source marks to add to my quark total to use on my main :)
  7. Ekart Committed Player

[IMG]

It was meant to the devs that read the formus. If none are available he is here to relate them the message.
    • Like x 2
  8. arkija2 New Player

In nightclubs and Police stations? Can't find it
  9. RealTegan Dedicated Player

It's a robot, kind of toward the back. The name isn't "universal" but what it actually was has already slipped my mind.
  10. AquiloFury Committed Player

It's mechanical something or other...I know it has mechanical in the name lol. Hope that helps somewhat.
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so is the vendor even operational yet? i looked into it yesterday and there were no items for sell.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Mechanical Supply Officer
    Just checked, and it's working
    • Like x 1
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hmm, did you "forget" to mention that the names of some Hair styles were changed as well? o_O
    'Schoolgirl' is now 'Youngster', and 'Defcon' is now 'Sidesweep' and the male 'Rockabilly' is now 'Pomp + Sideburns'
  14. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Remove CR relevancy and allow us to run OLD content for source Marks.. Why limit us? Do you want us to log in for an hour for end game content and then thats it? Whats the direction or intent behind this ?
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUO Addict Committed Player

It only shows armor up to about Tier 6 (can’t remember exactly), and it will only show you what’s relevant for your CR, so if you’re CR is high, you won’t see anything.
    • Like x 1
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

ah that explains it then, tier 9 247 right now.
  17. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

There should at least be a tab, or a filter somehow to show lower level content so I can just buy the styles. Had to go around to each area to pick them up. Not a big deal, but still would be helpful
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The gear on the MSO is listed lowest level, DPS role, first
    Wait, you mean each NC or PD has a different set of gear for each tier? o_O
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, it automatically offers you tier gear appropriate for your CR. The sets stay the same.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The styles are different, depending on Tier: Cyana and Zoom were offered lvl 25 gear which is a different set to the lvl 46 gear (can't recall what Cyana was offered, butt Zoom was offered "Lexcorp {something, not Operative}")
    Was just a little confused when Darth Jafo mentioned going "around to each area to pick them up"

And did mean lowest gear appropriate to your CR level (which is why Zoom was offered lvl 25 gear while being lvl 30, and Issan wasn't even though she is lvl 28)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.