Game Update 94 and Spring!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Springtime Seasonal Event

Poison Ivy is back to wreak havoc on the people of Gotham City! We’ve added three new Feats, new Spring-themed Base items, a new Spring-themed suit and a Blossoming Spore pet. Collect Seed Pods and purchase Spring items from “Arborist Louis” next to Swamp Thing in the Watchtower or “The Misgiving Tree” next to Poison Ivy in the Hall of Doom.

Villains can learn more about Poison Ivy’s plans by speaking to her in the Hall of Doom’s Pit, while Heroes can speak to Swamp Thing in the Watchtower’s Aquacultural Area to help bring down Ivy and her minions. Speak to Veronica Cale (Villains) or Doctor Sarah Charles (Heroes) to find out more about taking on Swamp Thing. Level Requirement: 10

New Feats:

• Lord of the Wings
    • Unsoiled Plants
    • Best Fronds Forever
    Character Updates and Skins

Wonder Woman, Batman, Circe, Lex Luthor, and the Joker have had their NPC models and comm-heads upgraded everywhere except for Legends. Additionally, three new human player character skins have been added for both for male and female player characters. These new skins can be found in character creation or at the skins vendor in-game.

Navigation Diamond

The navigation diamond is a new UI display that helps player’s get to their next mission destination. It appears as a colored diamond on screen during gameplay, points directly to your destination, and shows how far away the destination is. This feature can be disabled in the UI settings under the “Show Navigation Diamond” option.

Source Marks and Universal Tier Vendor*

A new vendor is available in all safehouses. This vendor automatically offers players tier gear appropriate for their Combat Rating, to alleviate some of the confusion experienced when it is time to find the next vendor. The vendor currently lists gear up to Episode 31. Additionally, a new set of Level 25 introductory gear has been added.

Marks of Victory have been converted to Source Marks (1:1 conversion rate). Source Marks are earned in the same way (as Marks of Victory previously) in content and respecting relevancy, and stack to 999999. Costs for tier gear, now purchased with Source Marks, have been standardized and made more consistent.

Leveling Content Updates

We have made a large amount of updates and quality of life changes to early leveling content across the game. The main focus of our work was to streamline the early leveling content help players stay on track. Several changes include reducing mission objective counts, reducing damage from enemies, removing counter attacks from enemies, decreasing NPC density of combat areas for missions, better enemy placement, cleaned up text messages in missions and in instances, and adding waypoint markers to many boss instances.

These changes apply to the following story arcs up to their boss fight instances:
    • Meta Hero Grodd invasion
    • Meta Villain Parasite and Powergirl
    • Shared Meta Hero and Villain HIVE
    • Tech Hero Scarecrow
    • Tech Villain Gang War
    • Shared Tech Hero and Villain Gangwar 2 and Bane
    • Magic Hero Faust content
    • Magic Villain Trigon and Dr. Fate
    • Shared Magic Hero and Villain Titans and Raven
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So all the collection pieces for OP collections still cost several hundred source marks each; they have not been price adjusted like the gear sets. Unsatisfactory.
    • Like x 3
  3. ApoloGames New Player

Socorro me ajuda eu baixei o jogo pela steam e instalei tudo certo só que na hora de dar play não vai se souber como resolver fala ai
  4. NewSuperman New Player

For some reason I'm unable to buy membership? Tried like 5 times now, each attempt failed.
  5. SuperBell Loyal Player

I want to work for Daybreak Games just to make Feat puns.
    • Like x 2
  6. Alexiil New Player

no puedo ingresar al juego alguien que me pueda ayudar, tengo el win 7
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Are Source Marks now Account Bound, like Quarks?
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The change to Source Marks, aka now we can ONLY play new content to get old rewards, was enough for me to quit. I haven’t played in weeks and I will not be downloading the update. Hopefully one day you change your policy. I feel bad for all the developers that have made past content, knowing nobody will be playing it.
    • Like x 4
  9. BackintheSaddle Active Player

The terrible decisions that have been made is making me think they want the game to die.
    • Like x 3
  10. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

I think is more a like a strat to make useless the buy of DLCs, that will make premiums go legendary, they want more legendary members but is a bad idea, i prefer stop playing again than buy legendary cos the content is to easy for pay 1 month when for sure i will finish all in 2 weeks... It's disappointing
    • Like x 1
  11. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I imagine that the thinking behind not reducing the cost of the collection pieces was two things:

1. The item is OP, so it should cost more. However, stats for current gear at end game are much higher than OP gear items from Ep 27-31, thereby negating the combat value of the OP gear.

2. The feats are 50 point feats, so the cost should be high. However, the gear sets are also 50 point feats, for a much, much lower cost than the OP collection pieces.

What needs to happen: adjust the OP collection piece costs to equal a set of gear from the episode vendor. That way the player will be paying the same amount for each 50 point feat.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No.
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

For now, we just lose the old Marks we chose not to convert
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Other than the Marks of Victory, you are no where near the CR relevancy to use those marks that were converted.
  15. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Is anyone else having issues with Shattered Gotham (Event) in that Shazam stops being able to give the Wisdom of Solomon at the final boss? This has happened on two runs for me after GU94 went live.
  16. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

New Feats:

• Unsoiled Plants Collect the Climbing Vines Slimline Pants and chest

• Best Fronds Forever Collect 10 base item from the 2019 Springtime event

• Lord of the Wings Collect the Swallowtail Butterfly Wings Style
    • so my question to you Mepps is this the Collection: Metamorphhosis
  17. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

Character Updates and Skins

Wonder Woman, Batman, Circe, Lex Luthor, and the Joker have had their NPC models and comm-heads upgraded everywhere except for Legends.

Additionally, three new human player character skins have been added for both for male and female player characters. These new skins can be found in character creation or at the skins vendor in-game.

18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ugg! Nu Wonder Woman looks awful, almost as bad as SuperOdo!!
    The only difference with Batsie, is someone cut a butt crack into his chin
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Sucks to be you, still have the old Marks
  20. Aerith Rose Committed Player

The new skins do not work correctly with female sheer net style. The style basically works as the regular net style and looses the sheer property.

Shazam seems broken in SG.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.