Game Update 50

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dogico, Jun 17, 2015.

1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I actually think light needs a bit of a nerf ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Yusuke Urameshi New Player

Rage, light, electric, and nature damage balance update PLEASE. Light, electric, and nature just needed a simple buff. That's all. Rage needs a whole new mechanic altogether because not being able to melee everything (which is what rage's whole AM revolves around) is like not being able to timebomb or emp or arctic gust everything, so no way that's balanced. Something needs to be changed like a midrange mechanic or something needs to be added. Give us more options. I don't care if it revolves around one or two of the 3 range moves in the whole power tree: dreadful blast, rage blast, or eviscerating change somehow someway.
  3. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

No Nature is fine, I mean it's the only healing powerset that has a power back mechanic. That alone is enough to ensure a decent amount of players keep using Nature ;)
  4. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Obviously, since all the updates seem to involve dps only, one would assume that someone discussing a buff for the next update would be referring to a dps buff.

That being said, nature isn't fine (regardless of how good it's healing side is), the dps is in the bottom 3, the same bottom 3 that need buffed.
  5. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I always ask this when someone says anything needs fixed/improved. What is broke about it, and how can it be fixed ? Are you unhappy with it's heals ? Do you mod with resto health for your sockets ? Are you unhappy with the health and or resto buff we get for popping a power ?
  6. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

I think you missed the point.

I was responding to a ridiculous statement with another ridiculous statement. A joke of sorts.
  7. vPRIDEv New Player

How about this idea for the next game update?
    Wouldnt it be great if we could instantly go into our friends or league list and see a role that will fit your alert or raid? To be able to see not just a name but their current role just like you would when you start a group and the list of names on the left has the Icon beside it. Just thinking of way to improve the quality of life in the game.

• Like x 1
  8. Pr0tojay Committed Player

well if theyre hitting the big 50, they should do something extra special
  9. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Ok here we go...
    • Fix the Breakouts/Blocks/Block-breakers
    • Fix the lightweight glitch
    • Fix the invisible enemy glitch
    • Fix the cola delay
    • Make tanks necessary in pvp again
    • Make Celestial healing viable in pvp
    • Lower power consumption. (I use 3-4 abilities and my powerbar is completely drained.)
    I'm sure others can think of more problems with pvp, these are just off the top of my head.
  10. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

CROSSPLAY
    • Like x 3
  11. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

rage improvement and flash legend
  12. Mighty Committed Player

I hope they make savage growth a cast time.
    • Like x 1
  13. Saybro Committed Player

Hopefully tunso is on the case with rage and the other powers. Don't feel like they were taken seriously as there was no dialog. Basically a my way and deal with it type of thing. Just my opinion though.
  14. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

after this update Rage really need a better review
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

That's definitely a wish there...

I'll be shocked if we see crossplay in 2015. All their time and resources are going into porting over to XB1 to get another revenue stream... Then they'll focus on crossover, then if we're really lucky they'll focus on the UI revamp again.
    • Like x 1
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

As other have said that Nature, HL, and Electric get the final DPS updates. Any powereset over or underperforming gets an adjustment as well.

Additional fixes to T4-T6 mission, making the content as easy as a T7 content for properly equipped toons.

I group that is in full 81-83 gear in any of the T5 alerts should just have as much of an easy time as a group running FE in 102 gear. I beat FE no problem in 99/100 gear. Time to adjust those lowever level missions to make them EASIER for players.
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

PvP fixed , PvP fixed and um PvP fixed , also nerf stuns for HL in PvP that rotation is ridiculous
  18. not_again Dedicated Player

GU 50 needs to bring the lagging behind powersets up to par. With that said, if GU 50 is only Hard Light and not the other powers that need tweaks that will be the last straw for me.
    • Like x 1
  19. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

No offense. It sounds like you don't have your tank modded right. Or you lack skill points. Or both. Just reading your post. 6k resto buffed is weak. I have 7400 base resto, 9000 buffed. When I pop stoke flames i can crit heal for at lest 10 k. My hots can crit for 6 k. That's not including the heals from burning determination. I rely on a healer less then earth and ice.
  20. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

GU 50 needs to roll back everything bad that's been placed in the game.....so just revert the past 20 gus and that should do it.
    • Like x 2