Game Update 30 requests

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Neo-Jehuty, Aug 29, 2013.

1. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I want armories!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Zpred Dedicated Player

That's a good thing then because it would bring the broker into balance for certain items/prices instead of everything costing ridiculous amounts.

Thing is I'm on Eups3 an the prices are very very low for styles/exos/broker ect compared to the Us ps3. Don't get me wrong of course it's nice to have a good amount money or sell/buy things for a decent price but then there's taking the P lol, I know most of it is a supply and demand thing as well as people following a certain trend/phase but to be honest I feel it does need a balance.
  3. WonderValkyrie New Player

mute wonder womans new voice
  4. Liongale Dedicated Player

Patch Notes:
    -Nexus of Reality and Paradox Wave were missing the fun element. This has been added. Players will now be able to enjoy the content as planned, and is now on par with the fun levels of DLC8 content.
  5. EvilHero New Player

I think it'd be better when we change role the skill points will change to role too
  6. Statman New Player

Live CR calculations I'm all for. It would really only hurt those who lie about their CR in their other role.

I think mods shouldn't add to CR as it is. It doesn't for PvP, it shouldn't for PvE. It doesn't necessarily add to a player's combat readiness (which their CR is intended to calculate, though it's a flawed concept) so it shouldn't be counted - my opinion.

Hopefully the level 30 mentor missions become Tier 4 solos, or even duos (since they're quite a bit longer) in a f2p game update soon!

Inspecting CR... unnecessary. People are already elitist enough. It's only because people are elitist and ask for stupid requirements that people lie. If one didn't happen, neither would the other.
    • Like x 2
  7. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

I'd like to add my vote to mods not adding to CR, and this is coming from someone who has used modded armour to skip tiers on a couple of his alts.

I'd also like to add my vote to the more challenges. Challenge mode missions are great fun and to me feel like that's how the mission is supposed to be (as opposed to the levelling version). The solo stuff from Home Turf etc just don't have the same feel. It's all about the feels.
  8. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Another GU30 update.

If you queue for an alert using the perfect group option you can't switch back to DPS. You have to stay in role. Gets annoying that I end up as a healer with 3 DPS at least half of the time.
  9. Neo-Jehuty New Player

Even better, but imho it should be called "Pest Control Special" or "Bug Squashing Special", makes it sound much more cooler.
  10. Neo-Jehuty New Player

In
    I personally hate when that happens. Why can't people give others a chance to prove themselves???? I mean in BIA and FR after the reductions in level people with CR 89 can do these alerts, it will be challenging though but it can be done.