Game Update 30 requests

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Neo-Jehuty, Aug 29, 2013.

1. SilentTrollerMan New Player

If they make Cr visible then I will acquiesce to visible SP. I am not ashamed of my 82 sp, I just think that players with 153 sp are great players that have really dedicated their playtime to something they feel is very important. Grinding for Sp is just not fun to me.
    I have all tier 1 vit and cunning. I have one tier of dominance (this puts me over the dominance requirement by a sizeable amount), and one tier of vit 2. I also have the breakout masteries and 2 full weapon trees so I can switch between MA and DP.
    My vit is low because I have 1 piece of t5 gear.

Now from what I understand the POT tick increases by 1 for every 15 points of Vit. So if I get all the tier 2 innates that will only be 3 points extra added to my POT. Dom no longer affects control effects BiA last week and all of those awesome t5, cr 95+ players (2 dps and 1 healer) did a great job with power management. They never inspected me and they never ran out of power. I do my job very well with my tiny little 175 tick. I will jump into Nexus when my league is ready or I have 2 or 3 more pieces of modded t5 gear.
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

the reason is not valid atleast for me cause if i want to know some1 cr i just have to inspect and he gets kicked 5 min later... he gets kicked anyway ... especially the crs of tanks i always check gear before entering !!!( speaking about nexus/paradox pug runs) i dont care cr of low raids cause i can carry them...
  3. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

I like the idea of the effective CR but not for sharing out.

Equip DPS gear, check effective CR, decide whether it needs more work or is good to go.

I'd also like for instances to use the effective CR for allowing entry so someone can't jump into T4 content in role while their role gear is only t2 or t1.5 (assuming they are wearing it when they enter)
  4. Solace New Player

why would it matter if lets say a dps is cr 53 going into fos 2 with a fairly geared group, but someone decides to kick them because their not that geared and they cant stand taking their time to help him/her understand how it works because you cant be bothered to do and extra 10-20 mins of gameplay and would rather get through it in 20 mins
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

if rest of the grp is well geared they wont care ur cr they will be happy to queue faster in ...
  6. XLR8Zero New Player

Not every role needs high SP. Most of you want high SP in your group because you don't want to feel like you wasted your time collecting them. No matter how high your SP are it's not gonna save you from 1 hit kills, it won't save you from wiping in new raids. If you are truly obsess with having high SP groups, here's an idea.

Whatever league you're in, just leave it. Start your own league and invite players with 120 or 150 SP only. Just play with them only, problem solve. If you can take the time to gather feats, you can make the time with this league idea.
  7. amazonianmale Well-Known Player

I love the Sims.
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I have a question for everybody:

Would you be happy if Game Update 30 was a "Bug Fixing special"?

No major overhauls, no new content, no changes. A game update dedicated to fixing and fine-tuning all the bugs, glitches and problems in game.

One way to take the pressure off the developers by requiring to produce something that isn't in the game and instead target the mounting list of bugs in the game.
    • Like x 1
  9. Solace New Player

try telling that to someone who runs paradox with a full tier cr98 group
  10. ApolloDarkblade New Player

Give this man a cookie! I would love to see a BFS update more than seeing some new aspect that'll be exploited, abused or broken. Fix the rendering issues, fix the disconnects, fix the freezing, fix that no woman is nipping in game or loading screen, fix the lack of package bulge on my hero i want a bulge so big i can hang a hat on it. Fix the sound, chat, voice chat and for god sake make 1 universal mic volume I am tired of jumping into a group 1 person sounds like they are breaking in to my house quiet and the other is like the voice of god making my ears bleed. There's still bugs and hiccups from when the game launched that they haven't been fixed(like how i sink halfway into the roof of a building or when fighting in the air my guy looks stupid and the camera goes buck wild) and new screw ups or ooopsies that need to be cleared up like how a few of the races have enemies on the path kinda hard to be on time when you get slapped down going by them. Also shorten the range on some of the mobs. Its kinda messed up that i'm flying along and all the sudden a mob that would need a telescope to see me and rocket launcher to reach me rips me out of the sky and then i get beat on by things i won't see for another 20-30 seconds. Fix the map i bring it up and try to highlight something and it twitches where i'll scroll to it and i'll try to click it and it'll point to something on the other side of the map i have to zoom in so what i want to highlight is the only thing on the map before i can select it.

If they implemented anything i would like to see the collections having a set node instead of all nodes in east end dropping 1 of 10 different collections. That way you can farm the 5 or 6 nodes for the gang patches you might not get the 1 you want but its better than ending up with 15-20 GCPD files that you can't sell. The reason i mentioned 5 or 6 nodes per collection is if you only have one or two you'll have people camping it out and complaining and QQing if someone gets close to it.
  11. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

We must play different games, my friend. My main is only CR 73. When he was CR 69, I got kicked from a lot of FoS groups for low CR. I think the only difference now is that I've had more time to make friends and the people who know me will stand up and say that I know what I'm doing. When I hit CR 70, I had only done 10 raids total. (give or take - it may have actually been 9 or 11 = but it was around 10). Why? Because I got kicked from Khandaq for a low CR of 69! And I'm not talking about something going wrong during the raid - I'm talking about before the raid even starts.

I agree that some people lie about their CR. And that's a shame, but to some degree, I don't blame them. See the above paragraph.

I always tell my accurate CR and Vit (troller). I've even said hold on, just bought new chest... let me check Vit. And, if its the first time I've run a raid or alert, I'll tell them that as well. This way, the groups I get into are always surprised by my performance, rather than disappointed. Because the only time power's a problem is if there's a high CR dps who doesn't know what he's doing. (see various other threads about that topic).

Showing CR wouldn't really affect me, but it would rob others of their abiltiy to lie and get into more content.

Here's the problem... I'm thinking about cancelling my subscription and just buying the few DLC's I need to be able to play my toon. Eventually, I should catch up on CR to be able to get into high tier runs. When that happens, I would start subscribing again. After all, I'm paying for Tier 5 stuff I don't qualify for, as well as for T4 stuff that I can't get into. Why pay for it if I can't run it? IF enough lower CR players did this, how would that impact the game? Maybe a year between DLCs? That would only help us catch up, unless SOE decided that the game wasn't making enough money and cancelled it. Is this what everyone wants?
    • Like x 1
  12. OGM_Madness New Player

I would like for LVL to be replaced for CR, plus when you inspect, have an additional page where you can see stats and skill points.

I'm proud of my toons, I don't mind getting inspected. But if I run Nexus, what if a Troll with 2000 Vit joins and his PoT is 150? The other troll will question him and everyone will want to inspect and see what's wrong, maybe the Troll is lying or the game is just glitchy & bugged. If he really has 2000 vit, then I could recommend a re-log or to create a ticket, but if the guy has green unmodded gear, he is getting kicked because he is a liar.
  13. Lantern Flash Committed Player

I don't care for the CR/SP ideas. Inspect me. I'm wearing 5 pieces of T5 gear. Sorry, I don't have expert mods so I only have the normal V mods in my gear. Don't like it ....... so what.

I do like the idea of opening up all the mentor stuff, but I do not think it should open once you hit 30. It should open when you max out your renown with that mentor, (I do not know who to give credit to for that. It's an idea that has been floating around on these forums for quite sometime.)
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

this is not valid for t5 content i myself kick ppl who arent cr97 ... i was speaking about t4 and below since the difficulty there is a joke just hit buttons...
  15. spack2k Steadfast Player

seems so i am playing on eupc since 2 years and never happend or maybe 1 time out of 100 ...
  16. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Sorcery/Nature update!!
  17. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

That really makes me wish I played on EUPC!
  18. Solace New Player

thats my problem people who kick under geared people because their new i understand if your all under geared but if its just 1 person, everyone decideds its impossible to complete it...1 person...all lower raids have become a joke because over geared people. its impossible to make it harder because people that actually need to get passed it. T1 is simple so is T2 you get to T3 and then you have start modding to reach to T4 once you get to T5 you screwed caue your going to be doing the solo challenges a lot.
  19. XODUIS Committed Player

The price of the Robot Joker Head would turn from 10m to 500k if they released Gotham Star Labs
  20. XODUIS Committed Player

Liars get easily exposed. Scorecard doesnt lie..