Game Launch error and forum login error

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Harleyquinn8, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Harleyquinn8 New Player

I tried to play the test today, and I was able to get past the Launchpad, but after that it gave me this message "There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again. <0x0010> Please exit the game and relaunch". I did what the message said, and it gave me the same message. I also had to create a new account for the Forum, because it was not letting me login with my old one. As anyone else been having this issues, if so have you been able to fix them. I really do not want to have to create a new account every time I wanna login into the Forum.
  2. Eve YouTuber

I believe there was an outage that day. Are you still having issues?
  3. Maffie01 New Player

Hey, it's me Harleyquinn8, well I had problem getting login in this week, but apparently I wasn't the only one. But still seem to be having problems login into the forum. Happy that I was able to login to the forum, trough this other account
  4. Harleyquinn8 New Player

Hey Zoe, so I was finally able to login into the forum with this account, but I have tried login in to the test today and even tough I was able to get past the launch pad, afterwards it still crashed :(
  5. Eve YouTuber

Test Server is down at the moment as there is nothing to test. It should open up soon with the Anniversary Event. Glad everything else solved!