Game is wildly unbalanced yet again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Empress_Orana, Oct 3, 2021.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I think whirling dervish needs a nerf more than prec does imo, not everyone wants to be super speed but flight and acro don't have anything close to the damage WD does so there is a clear unbalance there.
    • Like x 3
  2. Lucerne Active Player

You play the game how you like except for the part where you don't want others to play how they like.

What was it you said, a "crappy attitude with nothing to add"?

:rolleyes:

It's bizarre there hasn't been an equivalent buff for the other movements.
    • Like x 1
  3. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

There isn't any sweaty might players left. The all went prec. Name some names for me
  4. hhussk01 New Player

I'm not trying to start an argument, but isn't PvP supposed to be broke or dead? I haven't PvPd in years.
    1. Do any of you farm for PvP gear?
    2. Are any of you hanging out in OpenPvP world instances?
    3. Have the devs started talking about PvP devlopment?

If nothing has changed with PvP, I don't understand why anyone would care how they match against other players.
    • Like x 1
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

This is probably next to nothing to do with pvp. Even the ones saying get rid of the scoreboard aren't really grasping why balance needs to be sought after. If a power is too strong, it throws instances out of balance. Also, I'm not saying something needs to be nerfed or buffed. But anything that makes burn too strong makes content too easy or "forces" players to use it to get speed feats or just have a generally easier time in everything. Take 5 sweatys into an elite raid and suddenly it's easier on every role since enemies are gone in an instant
  6. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

You saying prec is OP ? did you play with me ?
    I can do it to you even beter as might lets say 40 mil :)
    Whitch power is week in yours opinion im gona play that power and you gona get woopin lets go !!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Is it that the game is “wildly unbalanced” or is it just the perception of the individual player? Does the individual feel the game is unbalanced, wildly or otherwise based off of their prior performance versus current performance? Does this perception align with reality? If not, then what changed? How did the imbalance get introduced into the game? There are so many variables put into our characters that makes us stronger which is the difference between my character and your character and her character, etc.

I certainly hope no one is advocating for everyone’s stats to be equal regardless of any other factors. I’m still bitter about the stats clamp.
  8. Jal Hordan New Player

the absolute worst part of all of this is that they haven't touched powers this year, that I'm aware of. How the heck can you let this mess go on for as long as it has. Ridiculous.
  9. CCPONCHO Well-Known Player

I think so too, but it's not even just the damage WD does but it's the fact that you can clip it that just makes it so strong. Then you add to the fact that you can get out of slow motion mode with it.

As far as precision goes the only way some might players going to be happy with precision is if it gets nerfed to the ground. Prec have been through how many adjustments and people still complaining about it? Not all prec players are created equal, prec isn't just the cause of it but it's the skill level and what power the player is using.
    • Like x 1