Game is wildly unbalanced yet again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Empress_Orana, Oct 3, 2021.

1. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I feel like you're purposely ignoring Wonder Woman's super strength, super reflexes, flight, speed, immortality, regeneration, divine empowerment, etc…
    • Like x 1
  2. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The post I was replying to seemed to be making the point that it's non-sensical for weapon focused combat to be on par with superpower based combat. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the DC Universe, Slade is administering yet another in a long line of Titan a** whoopings. Maybe he actually breaks a sweat this time though...
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Also, I can't speak for other prec DPs, but I'm specced in to Super-Strength which allows my character to shoot arrows at a speed and velocity high enough to pierce through up to 12 solid feet of Inertron and/or cause a percussive blast upon impact with a force equal to a 16 ton megaton nuke. When he uses Venom serum to further increase his strength, he can then shoot his arrows at a speed fast enough to disrupt Tachyon particles and whip them in to a particle cloud which can harm anyone within a 30m range formup to 6 seconds.
    • Like x 1
  6. AV Loyal Player

Fire Might is almost exactly the average in ST performance (with its best ST rotation having significantly below average AoE and its splashier boss rotations having below average ST), its hallway Ranged AoE is average, and its melee AoE is below average. Both of its SCs are vulnerable to partial or complete damage loss (it is the "weakest" of the powers to have its SCs exhibit this vulnerability to such a high degree). Until relatively recently, despite no changes to its DPS whatsoever, it was considered an underdog power... It's not, and really no power is, but this highlights how meaningless the public interpretation of the meta is.
    • Like x 6
  7. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I will say that precision is great especially when your using under preforming powers like water or sorcery but alot of might powers keep up. My main is earth and just ran fre with a precision earth and lost by 3 mil but I also switched to tank when are tank dc before that we was neck and neck I never get out dps often but I understand I am not the best. that some players are just better .
    • Like x 2
  8. Shalayah Committed Player

I actually think other weapons should be buffed to match the output of the DW Flurry shot and the Brawling/MA combo so there’s more variety in prec dpsing.

I don’t think Prec should be nerfed as I don’t see it really being that unbalanced in comparison to good might players.
    • Like x 2
  9. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

I think alot of people here are saying "I compete with prec players" because they are out here pugging it and comparing their damage to your average pug dps. Get in a raid with a sweaty prec dps and then come back here.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lucerne Active Player

A sweaty prec dps feels like it's not really a relevant concern, honestly.
    • Like x 1
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Calling someone “just a random player” as if your better than them, “respected by everyone that actually matters”
    Holy smokes, someone hand me a bat so i can knock this world class ***** off their pedestal.

Lets have it, what makes you think your so much better or more deserving of an opinion?
    Screw the topic, i wanna hear this……
    And whats ur IGN so the rest of us “common folk” can block your arrogant high/mighty a**

Its a game, gimmi a break. You are not any better than anyone else and with your attitude toward others, im betting your not close to as “respected” as you claim to be.
    Theres a huge inside joke at your expense im betting.
    • Like x 4
  12. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Let me ask this (and im not picking on you)
    Why do you think that you specifically are the benchmark?
    I drop 20-30 mil on people all the time, regularly in fact. I dont think im OP tho and i know im not because everything do pretty much goes aginst the meta in BOTH my loadouts. My damage out is not what it could be so me droppin 20-30 on them proves they are bad and need to practice/learn not the other way.
    Your presenting it as if the only feasible option for someone to hang 20 on u is if they need nerf’d…….
    Surely u dont think your the best of the best amd its impossible for anyone ever to hang 20 on u, rite???
    Maybe u are the best of the best, im not, but maybe u are.
    When i do run into someone who beats me its usually marginal but every so often depending on the run (a long one like FGSe or somethin) i get handed a 20 mil beating and you know what? It means we smoked through the raid easily an quickly.
    My 1st reaction is wow, good job!
    Not “NERF THEM!!!!”
    • Like x 1
  13. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

a good fire might DPS demonstrates the value of application versus output.
    • Like x 3
  14. AV Loyal Player

And every power is like that really, especially when it comes to SC execution (which is mega critical for Might performance). The base DPS of powers, ST & AoE, varies noticeably but when proper overall application and SC are factored in in actual content, all of the powers are very close to one another.
    • Like x 3
  15. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Everything maxed out means nothing when you glitched billions of in game money. Everything maxed out means nothing when you've literally been caught glitching all content. Should we go back to the Mental WM glitch or time bomb glitch that Success used in back to back SMs? Don't act like you're some super player because you either exploited or cheesed your way thru content. Lets revisit your OG Well Known days as Mary Magdeline. You know, the days when you told everybody you were female to get free stuff from the simp league leader. Quoting Mariah Carey in league chat and saying you needed a man to treat you right. Two months later you were in Entitled talking bout how youre a G. You were the original Zcertified or whatever his/her name was.
    • Like x 7
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Still waiting for screenshots btw. You said you had plenty so shouldn’t be a problem.

You can say try to dismiss anyone if you want with slander but you haven’t even tried to prove anything you are saying. Precision isn’t this magical mystical ability that lets you just one shot things like you or others are trying to make it seem. There are might powers that can outdps precision. You even try to claim that a quantum dps with 160 artifacts blew me out the water lol. So please provide any proof
    • Like x 1
  17. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I'm sorry to divert from the topic of this thread but the above seems very familiar to me. Especially since I knew someone by the name Mary Magdeline. I would love to know more if possible, but I don't want to detract any further from this topic.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

On second thought, please disregard this post. It is none of my business. Please forgive me.
  19. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

My igns are Madara (Controller) and Bride (Tank) My opinion carries more weight than others. It's so funny seeing people continue to cry about Gadgets.
    All that will be done is a overnerf to where the power is useless for both might and prec. Then most of those former gadgets players will switch to mental or elec then there will be another crybaby nerf thread. That's the problem with the community, players always cry for nerfs yet ignore the aftermath. It's foolish to continue crying for adjustments, especially when it's players that are upset after losing to a tryhard dps.

What's next if the devs decide to cave into the crying? A gem nerf? Lmao it never ends. Those that continue to chase balance will never learn. Metas never die, they just move on. There's always going to be another dps power to cry about and after 4 man or 8 man setup with certain builds that will favor success in elite and SM content. To cry and try to adjust things is a fool's errand. I guess some people expect the devs to "fix", I mean destroy precision and whatever else becomes the go to dps tactic. Lol... At this rate, 2022 dps will be all flight and Muntions because Superspeed will be gutted lmao
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Your opinion does NOT carry more weight than anyone else’s. Mine doesn’t either. No ones opinion matters more than anyone else’s. There is nothing wrong with people asking for balance.
    • Like x 8