Game is wildly unbalanced yet again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Empress_Orana, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Don’t care how much hate this post is gonna get me.

Precision is out of control over powered compared to might.

347CR, 617sp, and 200 arts and I’m getting crushed by 20 mill to precision DPS’s.

Super speed precision players is just as bad as quantum when AF2 came out

Not worth spending another dollar leveling up artifacts for this crap.
    • Like x 7
  2. Proxystar #Perception

What power are you, what is your rotation, how are you setting your SP, what artifacts exactly are you running?

What power are the other precision players beating you?
    • Like x 6
  3. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Why should you even care?
    You're just a random player lol
    Don't try to destroy the only viable means of precision dps just because you're losing on the scoreboard.
    So are you going to cry when the elec gem spam prec outdamages you?
    Might has many advantages over precision and definitely better synergy with artifacts and allies.
    It's always the know nothings that attempt to sabotage a playstyle without realizing the consequences.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Precision?
    [IMG]
  5. Lucerne Active Player

Crying about precision in this state of the game?
  6. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Shouldn’t you be trying to recover your reputation after getting banned from all the money glitches and dupes?
    • Like x 17
  7. Lucerne Active Player

I'm sorry you find it so upsetting that there are better players than you at a game but there have to be better ways to deal with your insecurities. If you want to compete so much, queue up for PVP, maybe?
  8. Proxystar #Perception

lol hahaha, legit made me laugh :D
    • Like x 7
  9. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Gadgets precision is op not precision in general
    • Like x 3
  10. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Yet here I am unscathed and everything maxed out, still playing with the best players in the game and respected by everyone that actually matters in the community.
    Not to mention the most valuable account PS speaking
    That was a nice shot though but I'd expect as much from a know nothing that's complaining about "balance"
    • Like x 1
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Precision has already been nerfed several times in the past couple years. But even back when we had a 5% prec neck mod (now 4%), 5 % adaptive augments (now 3%) and a 56% prec boost artifact (now 12% and obsolete), I would still occasionally run with some might DPS's that could keep up with precision. So it's looking more like user error than imbalance.
    • Like x 4
  12. BumblingB I got better.

I'm seeing a trend on the forums right now...
    • Like x 7
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I thought I was just imagining things. C'est la vie on DCuo forums I guess. I am planning a betting pool on what "needs to be nerfed" after devs cave to the concentrated effort on this gadget prec nerf.
    • Like x 1
  14. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

By "best players" you mean fellow cheaters?
    • Like x 11
  15. Napoleon Well-Known Player

I'm seeing a few less players in game who have been participating in that trend. Could just be a coincidence.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Okay, we both see trends!
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Why is it that when players get beat their first thought is that they are using broken things? When I get beat my first thought is what did I do wrong.

If you are getting beat by 20mil than that’s a you problem. Maybe you aren’t as good as you think?
    • Like x 7
  18. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Best cheaters. Fixed it for ya!
    • Like x 3
  19. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Not at all
    Saying precision is broken, just merely saying the two trees are severely imbalanced. There’s meta, and then there’s just stupid meta. If you youse anything other than super speed and precision you’re left in the dust. Despite OP pieces, arts, and power. It’s really ridiculous.
    • Like x 4
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

None of my toons are SS. I just don’t like it. Almost all of my end game toons are might. One is precision. And I’m always too dps regardless of power or play style. Why is that? Cause I actually test out my loadouts. And those time I do get beat I try to see where I can improve. I’m not sitting on my hands complaining that others are using broken stuff. I find ways to improve. Just today I beat a gadgets Prec on one of my might alts. If you are always getting beat than try to improve.

In fact when talking about Prec vs might. They are pretty well balanced. Yes gadgets and to an extent mental are outliners but the fact that they are clip heavy means that not everyone who is that power will bring out its best. I’ve seen people who are gadgets Prec who can’t bring out its full potential. But even putting those 2 powers aside there isn’t a huge difference between Prec and might. If anything might has a better edge because they can tac swap smoother than Prec can. You can believe it or not. Doesn’t change facts.

Instead of blaming others try improving yourself.
    • Like x 7