Game Crashing usps4

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by tinoman, Feb 6, 2016.

1. tinoman Dedicated Player

Game crashes when i sometimes look into my inventory. Game crashes when you try to inspect someone during a cut scene. If anyone else can confirm. P.S. When i was looking in my inventory it was in middle of battle so try to do it in the heat of a battle.
  2. EP Ice Loyal Player

Game crashes when teleport to Gotham where the sub-avatars spawn. I have crashed several times and can't login because every time I login it crashes.
  3. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Yeah I reloged and now it won't get past the loading screen after selecting character. I've been on this load screen for 5 min now.
  4. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

I'm on usps and the game crashes in Gotham, also stuck because crashes as soon as I log in. I'm in some street where villains spawn under train tracks around east end
  5. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

yup, lots and lots of crashes today. My guess is the servers can not handle the load they are now under.
  6. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Yeah four other leaguemates and myself been having the same issue the game is crashing everywhere, even when attempting to log in :(
    • Like x 2
  7. SixSigma Well-Known Player

More loading screen crashes for Prison Break and more...
  8. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I am also experiencing frequent crashes on PS4, and I always get error CE-34878-0. This has happened to me on two different PS4s even when constantly re-downloading the game. One thing in particular that I have noticed is that on both PS3 and PS4, the game freezes or crashes on the Stryker's Island alert right at the moment of receiving loot from the rogues, freezing on PS3, and crashing on PS4 (with CE-34878-0). Other times, the PS4 will randomly crash while in Open World.
  9. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

Oh crap it's happening again tonight for the third night in a row... Apparently I hit another Bermuda Triangle in Gotham causing me to randomly blue screen and upon relogging as soon as I spawn in, WHAMMO! Blue screen disconnect all over again. I'm on my 8th attempt to log back in but it may be time to hang it up for the night. I'm curious as to what is causing this. Has the mergers increase in population become too much for the servers, or is it something else all together? Dang there goes my 9th attempt.... and 10th.....and 11th. Errr good night I guess :(
  10. Atmosfear New Player

Having this same issue it's in south Gotham where the sub avatars spawn I'm on usps my friend is on uspc we both are getting a game crash issue and can't move our toons out of the area. On relog the game just crashes again please help!
  11. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

game has been pretty miserable with it's instability and frequent crashes. yes I crashed a couple times a week pre PC merge, now it's every day, some times multiple times and link locked characters. right now I've been on the load screen after character selection for 20+ minutes. Tried a full PS4 restart.
  12. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Hey, it's PC too. Crashing every 90 secs or so.
  13. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Same thing is happening to me in south gotham where sub avatars spawn and can't escape
  14. Glacial Breeze Well-Known Player

I was crashing in South Gotham as well. Near the Bottled Hospital duo entrance.
  15. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Game crash often for me when i flee when I`m down in raids.. I push triangle and game crash.
  16. ThePastMaster Well-Known Player

This whole game is one big "crash" have you tried putting your Ps4 in safe mode and re building your data base? It's the equivalent of defragging your computer. I do it at least it once a week. May not help the issue, but it doesn't hurt. It's listed as #5 on list of 7.
  17. Darth Piper Loyal Player

This happens to me on PS4 in the South Gotham area. If I get out of LINKDEAD mode, it will let me back in. There seems to be a hiccup in game communications dealing with this area.
  18. SuperSteve2012 Level 30

Are you referring to the area full of buildings that Brainiac has bottled up? Did you blue screen and get the CE error code and when you load the game back up you're able to select your character but during the loading screen after you select your character it just crashes?

If so I just had the exact same thing happen to me.
  19. metalfenix Committed Player

Same thing happened to me hours ago, again in south gotham. It's annoying because my villian is on T2 and can't do the Sub avatar missions without getting linkdead.
  20. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Yep. It happens just about any time I go in there when I attempt to do the Deconstruction mission.