Game breaking nature heal bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Celestial Powers, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Savage Growth does not heal group members only the user itself, it applies the pheromone effect to everyone but the actual healing doesn’t translate to any group members. This is worrisome since I reported this bug on the test server during the revamp in July;

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-revamp-1-8-nature.288056/page-4#post-3975899

I decided to switch to nature today and I see that the issue has still not been fixed, not only does the ability not heal group members it doesn’t heal allies (NPCs) anymore like it used to, I also reported this and obviously it looks to have fallen on deaf ears. Hopefully now it can be looked into.
  2. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Some video proof with combat log:

Savage Growth used at:

0:21
    0:28
    No healing besides the pheromone ticks on SHOKZZ

0:35
    No healing besides the pheromone ticks to any of the group members, only I receive the actual healing from Savage Growth

1:08
    2:11
    3:04
    No healing besides the pheromone ticks to 2 group members

3:55
    Onward I have combat tab open, no Savage Growth healing to anyone but myself. Group member also says he doesn't see Savage Growth healing him.

4:18
    Savage Growth used but no healing to group.

Will try to post another video in a raid/open world setting, no doubt it will still be bugged since I had the same issues on test server, the problem isn't instance inclusive.
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

OK i checked the description of Savage Growth, it says that it adds a heal over time in heal role but no burst heal on activating and the primary effect is the CC of adds , u can CC with 0 dom as dps or heal in any content apparently...
  4. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Bump

So is this just not going to get acknowledged? The impact of this not working could be akin to a Tanks breakout ability or a Controllers debuff, Nature Healing is suffering due to this issue.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have a Nature healer and I wouldn't say this is game breaking. That's a little extreme. Hope it gets fixed tho.