Gadgets suppressor turret and collectors edition bat drone.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by XgreenXarcherX, Apr 18, 2020.

1. XgreenXarcherX New Player

Recently started on working my gadgets toon and discovered i cant have both out at same time please fix this. I love have my collectors edition bat drone fight along side me which all my other toons do. But on my gadgets guy id lose half the damage of my suppressor turret with my collectors edition drone out. If anything that drone should be more powerful that the suppressor turret. I shouldn't have to pick between the too its a special item giving to me for collectors edition and you make it almost useless on toons and never buff it.
  2. Ryuvain Active Player

I would be happy for a buff for those trinkets only if there was a common variation available. Right now, there's no trinket pet that is permanent on those slots.

I know it's supposed to be special and all, but if it could do all that, then everyone would be mad.
  3. XgreenXarcherX New Player

Who cares people get mad they should of bought it day break just nothing but a money grabbing **** company.
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you are that unhappy with the company and the game than just don’t play. No one is forcing you to play
  5. Timefreeze New Player

Honestly. As much as love seeing more and more people come to this game if you don't like it, that's ok. Don't find every reason in the world to complain about the game. Just don't play. simple.
  6. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Wait.... did you just say people should've spent more money in the same sentence where you deride the game for being a cash grab?
    • Like x 1