Gadgets PVP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Syndrois, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Roguester Well-Known Player

Oh god,this is what they cater to,this is why they dumbed down the game,for these kind of players,just look at this conversation,i tell this players everything wrong at the mechanical level and he replyes with ,,u didnt play the xbox verson`` :))
    Is the Xbox version a different game?
  2. Syndrois Level 30

I don't know mental Electric atomic still dominate the PvP here . Anyways that's beside the point I got my answers from someone. All I can say is the DCUO community probably one of the worst mmo communities if this Blog is any representation. I almost want to say worse than ESO but I don't feel like being that cruel lol
  3. Roguester Well-Known Player

This happens to games that are not taken care of,the community becomes very frustrated and toxic.
    Look at For Honor,before they fixed the glitches and exploits the community was toxic,now since its almost completely fixed u see a massive change in the community,streamers started popping up,guides,youtubers and so on.
  4. Red Batern Well-Known Player

No, you didn't tell him everything wrong with pvp. As a matter of fact, your "analysis" basically boils down to you saying, "Just rub your face across the keyboard and play with your toes. Do this, and your chances of winning will not decrease."

Anyway Syndrois, pvp seems to be a lot different than it was when I played. If you want some advice, I can tell you for a fact don't listen to what Roguester said. Start there.
  5. Syndrois Level 30

Oh I figured that out pretty quick dude sadly I moved on to missions I was getting bored with gadgets so now I need a PVP Loadout with munitions apparently the rocket Retreat and jump had been nerfed so they are not as strong as they used to be
  6. Roguester Well-Known Player

Thank you for proving my point.