Gadgets PVP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Syndrois, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Syndrois Level 30

Can anyone help me with a gadgets PVP loadout I have tried numerous times in game to seek help but everyone so damn protective of their loadouts
  2. Roguester Well-Known Player

no they are not,its just that every loadout is as effective as the other,loadouts dont matter in pvp anymore,neither do counters,all u got to do is mash buttons really fast to do as much dmg as possible,try it like playing a piano.
    • Like x 2
  3. Syndrois Level 30

I'm sorry dude but you're flat out wrong
    • Like x 1
  4. Roguester Well-Known Player

ok,what do i know , only played this game for 4 years pvp only.
  5. Syndrois Level 30

That makes it even worse lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Syndrois Level 30

Certain abilities in all power sets are completely useless
  7. Roguester Well-Known Player

what?wow plz tell me which ones,omg 4 years for nothing,never could have imagined some powers were completly useless.
  8. Syndrois Level 30

Some abilities are just not worth the power cost
  9. Syndrois Level 30

Also the fact that you posted in here without attempting to answer my question was annoying so that is why I attacked you. I wasn't looking for an opinion I was looking for a loadout
  10. Roguester Well-Known Player

whhaaaat nooooo,u should tell the devs,maybe u are on to something,not worth the power cost,now it all makes sense.
  11. Roguester Well-Known Player

Bless your little soul.
  12. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

No, he's not. And if he's wrong why are you asking
  13. Syndrois Level 30

I don't remember pacifically say it in my original post asking only him pacifically to answer my question so that is why I was asking I was asking for someone to give me a gadgets PVP loadout not to give me their opinion of anything else
  14. Roguester Well-Known Player

but i didnt,i gave u the right idea of loadouts,if u really want to, we can meet u tell me the most worthless loadout and i will beat u with it,i i wont i will make a video shaving my eyebrows and post it where ever u want.
  15. Roguester Well-Known Player

Theres a name i didnt see in a long time.
  16. Syndrois Level 30

That has got to be the stupidest damn thing I've ever heard I will give you a Loadout and you will beat me with a power that I'm trying to learn oh yeah cuz that will totally prove that it's a good Loadout against an inexperienced player
  17. Roguester Well-Known Player

And still the idea dosnt seem to go thru,it dosnt matter!!!!!!
    There is no stop gap,there is no metter or counter or any mechanic what so ever to make a loadout by,that is the point im trying to get u to understand,they removed 80% vulnerabilities in powers,they removed immunity,u can roll glitch to cancel block vulnerabilitie,you can lunge glitch to stop lunge vulnerabilitie and i can make a loooong list that u wont probly even understand,so i will say it again:
    IT DOES NOT MATTER! Pick anything u like visually,its as good as any,and mostly from what ive seen recently all u need is tazer pull,ive seen people win matches with just that in theyr loadout,because ofc they broke CC resistance cause why not.
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

SMH on the feed back. You all have a lot of class.

To the OP, when your playing as gadgets, or any other troll power, spec dps and play in troll role. Bring shields. Regardless hitting powers are the invisibility ones. Both gadgets and mental hit very hard. Other than those, I'd choose single target powers and maybe a robot sidekick in group play to help split damage.
    • Like x 1
  19. Syndrois Level 30

Holy crap someone with some sense. appreciate the actual feedback man
  20. Syndrois Level 30

And you obviously don't play on Xbox One