Gadgets 30s Battle Drone: POWER BALANCE ISSUE

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by ObsidianChill, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Sweet. I now have motivation to get my soul cloak from 140 to 160! :D
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

PLEASE DON’T REMOVE SHIELD...

So all of the spots for it that gadgets controller have learned for it, are now useless. A unique and interesting placeable ability will now be gone and gadgets controller will no longer have any permanent buildings except, nothing. I just dont see why, give her a choice of supercharge like right now between her wall and the shield. And just shield supercharge as a concept will be gone for no reason, totally wasted even though its a great ability.

****Please**** keep her the shield, by not removing it.
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Yea I meant taking away the shield as a sarcastic joke when I made that post. The very last thing I want to do is take away the group shield component because that was the whole purpose of stats revamp because gadgets had the only weird power supercharge that was 35% and gave slower POT. I normally ran with word of power or speed drain in the past as gadgets controller because most of the time the large burst tick of power when drone was either a) destroyed or b) completed its duration, you couldn't plan for when the group would need power at that moment.

There is absolutely no reason why battle drone should have been made a 30 second supercharge with everything else remaining the same. I think its ludicrous that there hasn't been a single dev response on this topic since it hit test server. There are so many unanswered and confusing questions surrounding this random power adjustment of just gadgets all of a sudden.

It's just a change that simply just needs to be reversed and put back to 60 seconds.
    • Like x 4
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Just please don't leave Mental as the ONLY 60s cooldown Troller SC! Please!
  5. Xibo Loyal Player

To be honest, before everything that you have properly mentioned about what Mental Controller needs let me ask you a permission to add that Mental should have also a unique PI (Terrorize) instead of 2. Would help a lot!
  6. E Clip Dedicated Player

That and a good power that applies it like Mass Terror. At the moment, Mental is completely broken for Pfft style of gameplay.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Are we really going to have this change live tomorrow in GU:92 with this being the only dialog we have on the subject? There is no one in the game that can justify this change is necessary, there are a plethora of examples stated above why this change completely tips the scales towards Gadgets over every single of one of the other controller powersets. Also the fact that these random announced Gadgets changes aren't even the ones being asked for by Gadgets players. Stealth has way more issues that have been persistent since Stats Revamp in the dovetail animations cancelling stealth and stealth locking the cooldowns of powers for a full cooldown cycle.
    • Like x 4