Gadget troll supercharge

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Leonite, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Leonite Well-Known Player

First, anesthetic is a supercharge that heals... on a troll powerset! Why do we even have it?

Anyway, do other gadget trolls use the battle drone for extra group power or use the iconic supercharge? The battle drone seem to work but very much and I assume its because it does both damage and power recharge at the same time. A supercharge that is more focused on power recharge will definitely be better but gadget doesn't have one. Do other controller powersets have it?

My sp is not very high yet so I need a buff troll supercharge that can provide extra power when I see that might dps'es are low on blue bars.

Thanks!
  2. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Battle drone works differently depending on what role you are.

When you are DPS it does damage, when you are in Controller role, it will work as group shield and power regen.

Anesthetic is similar to metabolic boost from superspeed, and these are useful for various other reasons, like solo-ing certain world bosses. The best thing about gadgets, is you can bundle these into the stealth bar.
    • Like x 1
  3. L T Devoted Player

Not sure about Hard Light, or Munitions, but Mental and Quantum definitely have reskinned versions of this supercharge. Useful for soloing certain things and that's all. They used to also regenerate your own power bar.
  4. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Hard Light has Triage iirc, which replaces the detaunt with a healing shield
    • Like x 1