Future Water Pvpers

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ringz, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Ringz Dedicated Player

So, spec might and power. Go Superpowered spec.

Your loadout will be: The sword construct move, the auto crit buff, shield, shield, dot sc generator, and if you really wanna be op, go acrobats, and get perfect poise as your last move.

Since ur specced this way, you will have infinite power due to the shields giving power back, and a shield to protect you, while stacking with your power regen.

Clip your sc generator and auto crit move together

Then spam away with the sword move, since it will most likely follow the melee constructs not being counterable.

Perfect poise will make you immune to stun affects and shield you, so those pesky arc lightning users wont be able to stun you, also the sc is cheap.

And there you go. 2017 water users loadout to victory.

Enjoy :)
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Wait...people still PVP? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

Wait, you got pvp out of this?

I thought my thread was about hiddenly trying to get water nerf :confused:
    • Like x 1
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

PVP is such a mess right now man that I could read what you wrote in your initial post and take it completely serious as it is something I could see the Developers putting into the game without giving a **** about PVP.
  5. Ringz Dedicated Player

I know. From first impression of water thats just what i see. I even looked at the sword construct in motion, and saw no shield icon indicating it can be blocked.

Ehh, i dont pvp intensively like i did anyway so its whatever.
    • Like x 1
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

"shields that give power back" that'll go well in pvp world seems real balanced.
  7. Ringz Dedicated Player

Lets not even talk about one of them, when it depletes it heals you.

#BasedOnATrueStory
  8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Lol yea we're effed.
  9. loupblanc Dedicated Player

I don't remember new powers ever not looking OP for PvE when it first comes out, then being toned down.

But only for PvE.

In Pvp, yeah, gonna be another on the OP/broken checklist.