Future Race Idea Buckle Up And Ride !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, May 31, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

The game already have movement mode races but what if they actually added an actual race aspect to the game like it be it’s own game mode and you can win like latest currency from It source marks and even rare collection drops and styles you may be missing but the objective would be to get into vehicle which can be either batmobile krypto wonder woman invisible plane Hal Jordan aircraft nightwing motorcycle and so there would be duo alert and 8man so you’ll have opponents to go against but this mode wouldn’t be like something you have to do more optional and give us something to do for fun and things of that nature mabey even attach feats by like racing with certain vehicle amount of times or winning certain amount of times or keep win streak feat also the races can take place in Gotham metropolis but over time will get more maps and places we can race at but yea this is just all fun and wonky idea that might be good or might not be good idea or cool concept but anyways hopefully everyone having a good day :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yes please! +1 I would love that
    • Like x 1
  3. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Awesome thank you so much I kind of thought it wouldn’t be liked idea but I’m glad you find it to be exciting I think it can be something fun and just being nice aspect to the game :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

As they've removed the 'race' aspect from any of the other races (you race the clock...not each other anymore), I'd find it hard to believe they'd want to do this. I think many people would want something like it, but obviously there were either technical issues, or they didn't like the aspect of winning and losing the 'race'.
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

No thank you.
    • Like x 1
  6. KidKretz Committed Player

I liked the Atlantis Sea Horse Race. I am ready for a new one with a new object i turn into :)
  7. Solarbound Committed Player

There are people who actually enjoy races in this game? I have to be honest, I'm quite dumbfoundedo_O
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

After they added the Halloween race & everyone cried about it, despite it being extremely easy... i doubt it