Future Lantern DLC Idea

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

Darkness Falls

"Umbrax, the Embodiment of Despair and the Ultraviolet Light of the emotional spectrum, has escaped from the Source Wall and has enslaved the minds of the other corps! Travel to the dark galaxy itself to save the emotional spectrum once again! Queen Aga'Po of the Star Sapphires has escaped conversion and set up a safe haven on Zamaron.

Open World - Zamaron!

New Gear, Trinkets, and Styles!:

Ultraviolent - Themed after the Ultraviolet Lanterns
    First Lantern - Themed after Volthoom
    Larfleez's Flaming Hair
    Ultraviolet Emblem
    Nekron's Scythe
    Indigo Aura
    Lantern Supply Drop
    Black Lantern Orbital

New Instances!

2-Player - Dusk Til Dawn - Hal Jordan, Larfleez, and Sinestro have been captured by Ultraviolet John Stewart on Okaara to convert them to the Ultraviolet Light!

4 - Player Hate and Hope - Travel to Odym and Ysmault to assist Atrocitous and Ganthet with the invading Ultraviolet Lanterns!

8 - Player - Raising the Dead - Nekron's heralds, Scar and Black Hand, are attempting to summon him to our universe again, stop them before we have another world ending threat to deal with!

8 - Player - Pit of Despair - Travel to Umbrax himself along with Kyle Rayner, Hal Jord, John Stewart, and Sinestro in order to imprison Umbrax back behind the Source Wall!

New characters!

Queen Aga'Po
    Scar
    Umbrax
    Dex Starr
    Ganthet
    White Lantern Kyle Rayner
    Ultraviolet John Stewart
    • Like x 10
  2. Brit Loyal Player

I give you a thumbs up, but with the provision that some feat must grant the title "The Irresistableā€¦"
  3. Kanniu Well-Known Player

This is a fantastic idea! Hope they take some ideas from this.
    • Like x 1
  4. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I'd love to get some great lantern content after that terrible Blackest Night ending (The entire black lantern arc was a shame really, I hate monthly content so much).
    Instead of Zamaron I wish they could use pieces of all existing lantern maps and create some pieces of other lantern maps that don't exist in the game as well and mix them (like Ysmault and Odym), like they did with this episode, plus, if they could mix it with some open world metropolis, even better, not sure if there is tech for it though.
    • Like x 1
  5. Controller Devoted Player

Yeah it's time to bring back The Lanterns.....it's been a couple of years.
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Love it. We really need a new lantern episode with remodels for John Stewart, Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Star Sapphire, etc.
    • Like x 1
  7. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

I would love this. Where do I send a check to the devs to make It So!?
  8. Noble One Committed Player

licensing.... theres your problem.
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Already hyped
    • Like x 1
  10. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Love it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jaelia Committed Player

YES YES YES YES! Star Sapphire Material as well +1 :D
    • Like x 1
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Wheres the issue? I'm confused by your comment. If they see it fit, possibly altering some content to fit lore and maybe some restrictions. But other than that, this would be totally acceptable as new content. I dont know how I'd feel about an all pink lantern episode, but throw in new styles, new auras, maybe finally an artifact that allows a lantern user to changes its color for an extended amount of time (like use X power and gain a buff while also turning your power ring blue for X seconds) or something of the similar. I'm just throwing stuff off the top of my head now but the content itself is still relevant and see no licensing issues with it.