Future Fight

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead13, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Dead13 Well-Known Player

In Gotham Serial. They are added new villian, like Fish Mooney. Can we create our own supervillian in this game? who knows, may be after this, we will see him in the comics.
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They may put Fish Mooney in the comics and she may yet also appear in the game. Harley Quinn actually was an original character for the Batman animated series. They liked her so much they than added her to the comics. So there's hope for Fish Mooney, she's a very popular character on Gotham.
  3. Dead13 Well-Known Player

WE will make our own supervillian. Not Fish Mooney. DCuo can start new competition to create supervillian to our game
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I think we have enough new super villains in the game, what did you have in mind?
  5. Wildboy Committed Player

I think he is getting at something like the Nemesis system in CO.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I am a super villain.
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Except for that 1 time in Raising Hades
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Oh that would be fun. They could construct a whole DLC around that.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Omg shhhh lol :)
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Isn't that the whole point of this game? To make our own Hero or Villain? Ignore the fifty dozen copies of Suupaman and Baetmon and The_Flush and VVonderVVoman

And no, Fishtits Baloney is not as popular as Harley was, Harley was popular after just one episode, Fishguts had an entire season and people cheered when she was fed to the fishes, she was only brought back because of that crap movie with her husband, and she only lasted a few episodes before she was gone again (and was primarily brought back as a catalyst for turning lil jailbait Pepper Ivy into buxom Poison Ivy anyway)
    • Like x 1