Future characters and beyond !!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, May 20, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Just curious on what dc characters y’all would like to see come to the game in some shape way or form I’ll start
    Firestorm!
    • Like x 1
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Wally West
    Wallace West
    Jon Kent
    Ma and Pa Kent
    Ace the Bathound
    Damian's/Robin's herd of pets (Goliath, Alfred the Cat, Titus, Batcow)
    Comet the Superhorse would be funny
    Red Hood since all the other Robins aside from like Steph or Carrie are in the game except him, not counting just his outfit
    Spoiler
    Maybe Arrowette (could be a fun nod to the different Young Justice media as well, since she was one of the members of the original version of the team in the '98 comics)
    Arsenal/Red Arrow
    We have Starfire, so Blackfire could be fun
    We have Terra, so Geoforce could be fun
    Secret and/or Harm from the '98 Young Justice comics
    Dex-Starr
    Catman
    Nightwing and Flamebird of Kandor (any pair/version, honestly)
    Batmite
    Animal Man
    Jessica Cruz
    Bumblebee
    Flamebird/Bette Kane
    Wonder Twins
    Zookeeper or whatever his name was (the Beast Boy villain)
    Alfred
    Blue Beetle since we're getting the gear (I'd be quite happy to see both Jaime and Ted, really)
    Mister Terrific
    Bunny Constantine because it would be funny
    Iris West
    Joan (Jay Garrick's wife)
    I'd sell my soul to see Oracle in person (non-silhouetted)

Some of these have references or items related to them or briefings/investigations but not he characters themselves in the game so far. Be fun to actually see them for real.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's too many to list.
  4. Solarbound Committed Player

Another one of these again? I'd say load the whole universe up. But, at this point after 11 yrs of not much changing regarding character diversity, it's a pipe dream -_-
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

Any set of Vertigo characters, as they were in the Vertigo books.

This is probably why we'll never see Death, a Vertigo Constantine, Dream, A Doom Patrol DLC etc. etc. etc. Because allowing any kind of R-Rated content would obviously be way way way worse than some of the racial epithets, slurs about somebody's sexuality, or referring to genitals that I routinely see in chat on a day-to-day basis.

Interesting fact: If I called someone a "******" in real life, I'd expect them to be pissed off. If not violent, if I've never met them before. If I told them they were talking bollocks, I'd expect the same.

Amusing-sounding British English profanity really isn't that amusing. Or as PG-13 as people in the US believe.

EDIT: Aaaaaand... I do believe that the forum profanity filter has just demonstrated that even though Constantine says "w4nk3r" in the game... I can't say it here.
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hmm I remember making this thread, couldve added to it
  7. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

Quit being silly! You'll get more Batman, and you'll like it!