Future batman skin

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fieryvegtank, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Fieryvegtank Level 30

Hi all, where can i get the future Batman skin from? Where do they drop, if at all?
    Thanks
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Are you talking about the Legends Future Batman skin or the Future Crusader style that you can wear on your own character?

If it's the Legends skin then you can get it in the Marketplace, and if it's the Future Crusader style then that drops in the very first Time Capsule (which isn't available anymore, but you might be able to find some on the broker) or you can buy the individual pieces from the Booster Gold vendor using Quarks.
    • Like x 2
  3. Hawk Active Player

Batman Beyond, maybe? Time Capsules
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Me: We have too many Batman styles.
    Also Me: We need more Batman styles.
    • Like x 1
  5. Fieryvegtank Level 30

Its the one from the cut scene in nexus. Here's the link to the pic as i cant seem to upload a picture. Maybe its because I'm veiwing via my mobile.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Future_Batman

Many thanks
  6. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

That's the Future Crusader style ( https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Future_Crusader ) from an old time capsule that's no longer available. For the style, you'd need to buy the pieces from Booster Gold for quarks. As was mentioned, a legends skin is also available from the marketplace.
    • Like x 2
  7. Fieryvegtank Level 30

Brilliant, thanks. Sooo how much ya think this is gonna cost me in quarks?
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

• Like x 1
  9. Fieryvegtank Level 30

Gutted, just seen this and its too late. Already bought most pieces from broker which cost me everything I had but 7 mil. Then all my quarks to get the rest and I even had to buy quarks with my source marks haha. So alll in all, an expensive skin lol. But on the bright side I got a 50 point feat ;)