Further Account Actions Taken Today

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emoney Dedicated Player

Why does this matter? I'm sorry, but artifacts are optional and not required to beat any content, even elites. The whole mentality around artifacts, and grouping up, has become as toxic as the old SP question to join a group.

Even the one person here, upset about zeroing, I don't get it. Sure, you paid for stuff to level, and you got your glory, right before the devs pulled your plug. I'd like to be refunded for all the episodes I purchased prior to the last revamp....ya know, when they use to word it as episodes I bought and owned versus members renting everything.....I wont see that cash, and neither will he. The point is, we are all STILL able to play, that's what matters. BUT, if he (and the other cheaters) are that ungrateful, just do as he asks and ban him I guess.
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You appear not to recognize that you ware now writing gibberish.

Time to close the thread.
  3. Emoney Dedicated Player

Oh this is gonna go on until Monday morning when Mepps comes into the office and reads this entertaining thread during his morning cup of coffee or tea....or blood of his enemies...lol, then it will be gone.
    • Like x 1
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

& now I can't shake the image of Mepps sitting on a throne of smashed pcs, drinking salty salty tears from the mangled corpse of a ps3.

Mepps: " what is best in life. . ? "
    • Like x 3
  5. Ryll Committed Player

Just because I am one of the few who post on the forums doesn't mean I am alone in this line of thought. I have had several conversations with people.in game about this and have come across more than a few people who agree with me.

I am not playing 2 sides at all. I have always been in favor of banning them. All of them. I have never been in favor of Daybreak doing anything else.

What I have done is try to explain why I think the tiered response was not the way to go. If they have used the glitch. Ban them. Plain and simple.
  6. Ryll Committed Player

To clarify once again that I never used the glitch. My account was never suspended. My artifacts won't be zeroed.

They should have banned everyone who used the glitch. End of story.
  7. Ryll Committed Player

Nothing in what I have said is gibberish. They should have just banned them all for using the glitch.
  8. Emoney Dedicated Player

And for me to clarify, you werent the one person I was referring to...you have repeatedly explained your devil's advocate position. None of what we say here matters. For one, none of us know the range and scale of players who did this exploit, either purposely or by accident. Secondly, even if the devs decided to keep some of these whales, and force them to repay to level up again....great, thanks for supporting the game lol. I dont understand why any of this matters as I explained above....and even further, to people like you who have no skin in the game as you stated. Let them do them. You didnt cheat, so it doesnt apply to you. The message going forward is clear though, the devs will address players who exploit, and there will be consequences. If you are an honest player, NONE of this applies to you.
  9. Ryll Committed Player

Gotcha...I probably just got a little click happy with the reply button :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Emoney Dedicated Player

...sitting in front of his office window, the morning's sun pouring in, and the sounds of songbirds in the distance.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mr.W Committed Player

I see what Mepps was saying about the impact of players noticing their xp "vaporized" lol. That shows me this was the best fitted punishment.
    • Like x 2
  12. Green Action Well-Known Player

lets us all just enjoy this DC comic documentary.

13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Because you say so and you are king!

"that is completely unacceptable in the transactional existence of the game" is meaningless gibberish. It's word salad.
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

THE LURKERS SUPPORT ME IN EMAIL, by Jo Walton:

• Like x 1
  15. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

But they are not in good standing. They are classified as offenders and are being warned that they will be treated more harshly in a future violation as was described in the current punishment (multiple violators being banned).
  16. DCUO Addict Committed Player

To crush the spammers, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their bankers!
    • Like x 3
  17. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

What you mean by Gold Spamers?
  18. Mytyc Shadows Level 30

and also what are the speed hackers?
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

those guys you see in shout chat saying, " buy in-game cash from us! go to ****.com! " they're selling in-game cash for real monies. they're the gold spammers.
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

the technicalities of it are all a bit above my head, but, basically, they're cheating bastards. you'll see them in game, eventually. if you see someone melting an open world or raid boss in a couple of seconds? that's probably a speed hacker.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.