Fun with the Screen Capture feature

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Oct 28, 2022.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Had been meaning to post this for awhile. I like to go to comics conventions when I can; and I love to get pictures with celebrities and have them autograph. I saw Kevin Conroy and James Marsters attending MegaCon earlier this year, and I started to think - how can I make that work for DCUO?

With much trial and error on the DCUO camera and a lucky screen cap during the Regal Hotel solo, I was able to get this:

[IMG]

Special thanks to BumblingB for some clean up on the image before it was signed!

I think my favorite part of getting the autograph was telling Kevin that I’ve been going on adventures with him every day for 11 years. I don’t think it was something he had heard before!

Wasn’t able to get James this time, but I’ll have a chance to try again. The end of the Return to Earth 3 alert offers a good opportunity for a screen cap with Lex.
    • Like x 13
  2. Dene Devoted Player

This is Epic!!! What a cool memory
    • Like x 3
  3. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Literally the best Batman too.

How cool would it be if you had an image of the same scene but from the Joker's perspective, signed by Mark Hamill?!
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve YouTuber

Omg this is so cool! :O

Edit: Totally not jealous...
    • Like x 4
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Damn, next time I got to a con I should see if I have any good pics that would be good for any of the people there to sign if I get a chance to have them do so. I do have several good ones of Blaze, my future Supergirl character with fire powers (descendent of Superboy and Miss Martian, both are quite watered down by being mixed with a lot of human, but psychic powers manifest in pyrokinesis, her dad's in what I just refer to as aggrokinesis), so maybe I could bring one of those or a collage of them to someone Superman-related.
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

You are very welcome, EK! <3

[IMG]
    • Like x 2