Fun Thanagrian themed base competition :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Haya guys! I decided to do a little competition on the EU server and give away the following items:

1st place: Thanagrian Champion Helmet
    2nd place: 10 million in game cash
    3rd place: Complete Enhanced Enshadowed capsule style

All you gotta do is decorate a Thanagrian themed base and post it here ^_^
    I will pick the winners on February 20th. :)

Happy decorating :D

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Brit Loyal Player

I am no good at decorating, hence why I keep asking them to fix the "Permissions to Decorate" option.

But I'm pretty sure there's something cool that could be done with floor fog and trees to make it look like the whole base is floating in the clouds.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

That's a great idea :) but the whole idea of this is to decorate it on your own, and I know some people can do really amazing bases
    so this is just some kind of appreciation competition ^^
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I kinda dread when people ask me to decorate their bases, mostly because of us not being able to decorate them like a league hall can. Like I love decorating but it’s different when u can’t put stuff down, I also hope they can fix it to show their base inventory and all the other stuff like letting us put them down, pick up etc :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

bump ^^
  6. Eve YouTuber

Update: I'll make it more fair\easier it doesn't have to be Thanagrian theme. Valentines day event is around the corner so Valentine Theme base :) Still relevant to EU server only