Full Water powerset trees (#2)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lynx, Jun 15, 2013.

1. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Let's go ahead and bring this thread pack :) because it just got relevant again
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

I love the moves in this tree. However to the OP please take out the pets. If devs were to use this as a base for the water powerset. I hope they dont make it a pet AM.
  3. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Yes. Yes. Yes. All of this.

I honestly would love if this powerset got a dominance benefit too.
    water is a dominant element in the forces of nature. Of course it would affect the healing but this power could have extra survival for a team if there's a dom benefit. Sort of like rage but having it function according to healing of time effects. Maybe Supercharges too.

It would be great for PvE and PvP imo.
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Bumping this thread to make it relevant and so people can stop making new water powerset threads.
    • Like x 1
  5. Owl Devoted Player

Sharknado
    [IMG]

Shark Attack
    [IMG]
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

7. WingedMedic Level 30

I'm confused are you taking conflict with the fact that a character in video game about super heroes fighting a AI in the form of a robot, is somehow not realistic enough for you?
    • Like x 1
  8. lokithoz Committed Player

bumping this threadh up :D
  9. Remander Steadfast Player

Too bad Lynx isn't around anymore. Hasn't posted since February. He'd be pumped about the water power talk!
    • Like x 1
  10. OmegaStarEX Active Player

I agree as cool as it would be to summon kracken, I don't want to be Aquaman.
  11. KidPhillip Well-Known Player

No where near as cool as this :)

Either way it'll be cool, but avatar is better
    • Like x 1
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  13. Apexilon Level 30

I like it! Will happily create a toon for this power :) #UniteTheElements
  14. Pyroseraph360 Active Player

I...

I wouldn't mind this at all. :)
  15. Electrical Rage Active Player

Bump...... And btw water power has been approved via Spytle on Twitter as of June 2015. He announced it is healing and will be after atomic.
  16. Kurt hoffmann New Player

nice!
    lot of peoples hearts will be broken if they don't make water powers. (but i hope they do make water powers)
  17. CypherXone Committed Player

Well thought out... pets and all. I'm wondering how close to these powers will the Devs be when they make theirs.
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

it's probably gonna sometime in 2016 when they do water just saying.
    2015 is approaching it's end conclusion with 1 day 1 more month to go.
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

I hope they use alot of the OP ideas including the tree names and healing style.
  20. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

Wait... Is water really up next? Power tokens in sale now??? YOU ALREADY KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS!!!!!