Full Water powerset trees (#2)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Lynx, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

Love the concept design of the power set. I'd play it. Hell, I have an alt just hanging around keeping the name safe for the day Water powers finally hit....
  2. TaraToxic New Player

I wish this would happen, would love a water power for my one character.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Water powers.
  4. Brent51724 New Player

Just Wondering Is This Power Gonna Be Free Or Am I Gonna Have To Buy It
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This power doesn't exist, so neither.
  6. NerdGeist Well-Known Player

What, no Mudkipps? :confused:
    Just kidding. Anyway, like I said in the original thread, great idea, and great concept.
    Only thing I'll note, however, is in the text for "Hydrokinesis", wher it says:
    "...Hydrokineticists can heal and support other heroes in combat."
    Well, you should change that... :D otherwise people might believe you intend this to be heroes-only powerset.
  7. NerdGeist Well-Known Player

Doesn't exist, but being a suggestion, let's say the devs like the idea and decide to work on it... it would much probably become available on a given DLC, so, you'd have to pay.
  8. Original Empress Well-Known Player

The first time I saw this idea I was impressed with it, moreover I love the your dedication to this power, which you have now updated to have Advanced Mechanics. Short of effects and animations you have laid Water on a platter for the DCUO Developers. I for one would love to see it come to fruition! Great job!
  9. btoom New Player

next year ihope:rolleyes:
  10. Nuclear Winter Well-Known Player

11. Arx New Player

Please make this power set!!^^
  12. Ken Spartan Committed Player

Why is this not already a thing?!?! Devs! Where are you?! Look at this!! Do! This!
  13. Schnoz New Player

Love how it interacts with other powers wish all power could interact with eachother
  14. btoom New Player

when we hit 100 likes i hope we will get their attention
    • Like x 1
  15. Morcra Committed Player

i likey so mcuh.

but i dont mind if its later

with munitions/serum/atomic coming plus the possible addition of blue lantern(i hope....:3) kinda wanna see how they work out.
  16. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

Ah I missed this thread
  17. PickledBuddha New Player

What about "Ebb" and "Flow"
  18. Sore Steadfast Player

Nice. Or Neap Tide and Spring Tide.
  19. vladspally Well-Known Player

Was sad when munitions and serums were announced. Couldn't give a rats *** about those two powers. Any reason as to why water powers have been ignored?
  20. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2