Full Gear Mod Recovery

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Captain1Dynamo, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

There are no Goons gear mods right? Just generator mods, correct? I'm guessing that the next Episode will have gear mods & no generator mods - just a guess. If that's the case, then the best gear mods till then are still Special Forces. Recovery kits only give you exobytes, which are almost worthless now (can't imagine anyone buys kits anymore). At any rate, to have the best mods you have to do all the Age of Justice content daily (to get the Essence) in addition to the Riddled with Crime content (or pay many, many millions for SF mods on the broker). Very few players have time to do all that (plus Witching Hour). Solution: create Gear Mod Recovery kits that give you the full mod. Or just ensure that every episode includes both gear mods & generator mods.
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

They sell special forces recovery kit that gives the mods en tact. You will find on the vendor at the village or area 51
    • Like x 1
  3. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

don't count out new gen mod next time around...just saying.
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Ahhh, didn't see them in regular R&D vendor, so I figured they didn't exist. Thanks, I appreciate it!
    • Like x 1
  5. krytine Loyal Player

What would be the point to new recovery mods i have total recover and with all the exobytes that are in tc it is cheaper to just toss them aside and not ever buy more totals
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

yeah but not all the simple and complex. I would rather spend 20 marks to get the full mod back then grind for all the material to create another, imo
    • Like x 1
  7. krytine Loyal Player

Agreed but as in total recovery kits they are not totals and are worthless
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Yeah, a standard total recovery kit only gives back the exobytes, but not the simple and complex and all the rest of the material, but special forces give back the mod en tact.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

So im hearing the tactical mod kits are not working for the white mods on the quark vendor right now. Anyone else experience this?
  10. krytine Loyal Player

I haven't had a problem removing white mods