From Awesome Mechanic into Advanced Mechanic?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Grim931, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Grim931 Committed Player

Regarding the recent test server and the new improvements to Gadgets, what will this new mechanic bring when shared with the rest of the powers in game? I wanted to discuss possibilities and what players think would be "Advanced" in their eyes for their favorite power(s) to use as a tool similar to this update.

My favorite power would have to be Hard Light, and I would like to see some sort of feature similar to Gadgets "Battle Awareness". I've thought about a way to use this feature with Inspiration and combos chained within it's time span (while the buff remains active on the player). Either power return based on will/fear generated through constructs or a speed boost to combo chains used after using Inspiration. It could also transform construct combos for the duration, giving us a faster or harder hitting version of a select few constructs. Minigun could change into a rocket launcher, and Light Blast could shoot out orbs of light that explode into smaller AoE spheres on impact.

Wishful thinking, but what would you want as an Advanced Mechanic?